Several dead after clashes in Laasqoray, Hadaaftimo & Yubbe between Somaliland & Puntland states

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
As muslims, we are commanded to enjoin good and forbid evil. SL and PL are xoolos and they are behaving like gaals more than the gaals rn.

let me give u a quick rundown on Gaalo behavior, if I'm wrong correct me

there was a point in 2019 where all of East Sanaag and it's locals permanently left Somaliland for Puntland. None were forced.

a governor was appointed in all their cities from Puntland. none were forced. As they had all chosen to be under the jurisdiction of PL, their lands were under PL.

SL gets a group of dissenters to disrupt the rule of law. appoints their own governor and sends armed troops to spill Muslim blood in a land that left them for a more legitimate entity to them

This is Gaalo behavior. If I'm wrong point it out.

A muslim has the right to defend his lands and homes.

PL is dealing with the Haramacad situation in Mudug. They might respond now or in a while but either way expect to see the PL flag in Ceerigaabo within the year at latest

let me give u a quick rundown on Gaalo behavior, if I'm wrong correct me

there was a point in 2019 where all of East Sanaag and it's locals permanently left Somaliland for Puntland. None were forced.

a governor was appointed in all their cities from Puntland. none were forced. As they had all chosen to be under the jurisdiction of PL, their lands were under PL.

SL gets a group of dissenters to disrupt the rule of law. appoints their own governor and sends armed troops to spill Muslim blood in a land that left them for a more legitimate entity to them

This is Gaalo behavior. If I'm wrong point it out.

A muslim has the right to defend his lands and homes.

PL is dealing with the Haramacad situation in Mudug. They might respond now or in a while but either way expect to see the PL flag in Ceerigaabo within the year at latest

Ceerigaabo has never been contested. My aptiyaal MJ wont attack Ceerigaabo and DhabarMacaan/Warsan civilians under Isaaq military leaders have been behaving well since SNM mujaahidiin liberated the town from proAfweyne DhabarMacaan, while Afweyne was promising to join Masiixis in prayer to Ciisa caleyhi salaam if Masiixis gave him CAYDH against SNM mujaahidiin

Its unfortunate I hate to see my hometowns yubbe and lasqoray turned into battle ground. If I had to choose I would lean more pro SL as do many i know or As self declared Maakhir state

Where do different Warsengeli subclans stand in all this

whats ur subclan sxb

What Warsengeli subclans are fighting

Plenty of somaliland youth ran away from somaliland for job opportunities. Some of them were on their way to do tahriib but they decided to stay when they saw the opportunity for jobs in Puntland. Puntland treats their third class citizens really well. There's job opportunities for everyone. Most of them said they would have been alcoholics if they were still in somaliland. Although they do labor works such as street cleaners and being house maids, it's still far better than being glue sniffing, khat addicted, alcoholics in somaliland. A job is a job. Inshallah when I go to Puntland this summer, I will hire 3 maids so I can help them.

Allah swt rewards those who help others.

Jazaak Allah. Help Warsengeli in Boosaaso and Dhulbahante. They will help Cumar Maxamuud migrants when HG decide to reunify Mudug

Somaliland politicians regularly moan about the vast number of SL youths flocking to Mogadishu and PL in search of employment. That's what happens when all you do is false advertisement on TVs sedating the gullible masses into sleep to distract them from the economic, cultural and political crisis of their enclave.

The migration crisis affects all but the biggest crisis looming is what happens when Haawiye decide to unite ORIGINAL MUDUG. Muqdisho Hawiye president tells HG unite Gaalkacyo

too many of them in PL if their so called country is great why are they coming here

Warsengeli have been disappearing from Ceerigaabo since SNM liberated the place. MajeerteeniyaState should repatriate them

Hadaaftimo is captured sxb, listen to cadnaan madar ducaale

Im trying to figure out the allegiances of Warsengali subclans. Do you know?

JkOWLY3.jpg

Can you do this for subclans of Warsengeli?

Both SL and Somalia's Puntland state claims that region. one claim is based on qabil the other is the British protectorate claim.

MajeerteeniyaState. Clan based state dominated by MJ. MajeerteeniyaState. What subclans of Warsengeli are proMJ?

OMG WHAT??? How could a bunch of Somalis from another region go to another Somali region?

View attachment 96032

DhabarMacaan/Warsengeli demographics have been going down since SNM liberated Ceerigaabo. MajeerteeniyaState should repatriate them. Bring back our Dhulbahante as well

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Hayaaay we karbaashed them again, Tukaraq part 2. Puntland will always be weak and no match for the SL army. Time to occupy Garowe & Bosaso and let it share between the Arab, ciidagale and ayuub.
You only killed one of ours we got three of yours not sure how that is a victory
If Deni gave me command I’d be in Bixi’s office rn :trumpsmirk:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why is this even a news?!! Nothing major was reported.

31vdx1.gif

The only karbaashing that Tani will see is by Anderson Cooper.

100% waa HJ (hand job clan).

The proSL DhabarMacaan/Warsengeli are fighting proMajeerteeniyaState DhabarMacaan. No Isaaq. ProSL Warsengelib wanna bring democracy to easternSanaag

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
Sida ay Caasimada Online u sheegeen dad deegaanka ah xaalka guud ee deegaanada saaka lagu dagaalamay ayaa laga dareemaya daganaan, kadib markii Ciidamada Somaliland ay ku noqdeen deegaanka Yube oo hore ay dagaalka uga soo qaadeen.

https://www.caasimada.net/wararkii-ugu-dambeeyey-dagaalka-ka-dhex-qarxay-somaliland-iyo-puntland/

Now we should get back to building the road between Ceel Daahir and Ceerigaabo.

the amount of lies in this thread was ridiculous. One of them kept claiming they captured the town

:mjlol:

As was stated earlier the Jeegaans tried and failed to capture it and ended up fleeing.

I guess all they have left is propaganda.

:chrisfreshhah:

Sida ay Caasimada Online u sheegeen dad deegaanka ah xaalka guud ee deegaanada saaka lagu dagaalamay ayaa laga dareemaya daganaan, kadib markii Ciidamada Somaliland ay ku noqdeen deegaanka Yube oo hore ay dagaalka uga soo qaadeen.

https://www.caasimada.net/wararkii-ugu-dambeeyey-dagaalka-ka-dhex-qarxay-somaliland-iyo-puntland/

Now we should get back to building the road between Ceel Daahir and Ceerigaabo.

kkkkk saaxib are u mijerteen, why do u have Xaaji cabdi Warabe AS ur pfp:gucciwhat:

Trending

Latest posts