Several dead after clashes in Laasqoray, Hadaaftimo & Yubbe between Somaliland & Puntland states

the amount of lies in this thread was ridiculous. One of them kept claiming they captured the town

:mjlol:

As was stated earlier the Jeegaans tried and failed to capture it and ended up fleeing.

I guess all they have left is propaganda.

:chrisfreshhah:

Fleeing? Kkkk sxb SL won that battle, these mijerteens keeps suprising me, 50 captives kulaha:mjlol::trumpsmirk:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
kkkkk saaxib are u mijerteen, why do u have Xaaji cabdi Warabe AS ur pfp:gucciwhat:
giphy.gif

repo

VIP
the amount of lies in this thread was ridiculous. One of them kept claiming they captured the town

As was stated earlier the Jeegaans tried and failed to capture it and ended up fleeing.

I guess all they have left is propaganda.

:chrisfreshhah:
What we did here is a veteran FKD move. Claiming early victory backfires but patience is rewarded. :gaasdrink:

Won yet failed to capture the town after invading?

:gucciwhat:

Sometimes it’s best to realize when it’s time to stop posting.

:lolbron:

failed to capture the town after invading kulaha, war over 7 got sent to akhiro there, now wheres the 50 captives Pl claims to have captured, :silanyolaugh:

IQ 68 iga dheh:lolbron:

Farm

VIP
failed to capture the town after invading kulaha, war over 7 got sent to akhiro there, now wheres the 50 captives Pl claims to have captured, :silanyolaugh:

IQ 68 iga dheh:lolbron:

you are the same person who claimed to have captured the town, who would believe your bogus figures on the death tolls?

Like I said it’s time to stop posting, you lost take the L.

you are the same person who claimed to have captured the town, who would believe your bogus figures on the death tolls?

Like I said it’s time to stop posting, you lost take the L.

Saaxib everyone knows we won this war, how many got sent to Akhirah, youll only find mijerteenis claiming Victory on Sspot:gucciwhat:

repo

VIP
Saaxib everyone knows we won this war, how many got sent to Akhirah, youll only find mijerteenis claiming Victory on Sspot:gucciwhat:
Just like your people who ran back to Yubbe you have no honor. Your credibility is weaker than a v1 Digimon virtual pet.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
SL is fighting against troops they been funding training and equipping for over a decade and some see theses battles as a win:draketf:

All the $$$ spent for Sool & East Sanaag could have been used to develop their own deegans, SSC troops are hustlers but when push come to shove they will always be on their kins side.

We Puntites thank the SL government and people for funding our troops and districts:nvjpqts:
7.jpg

Farm

VIP
New video showing terribly injured Puntland troops in intensive care .

This is bs and is from years ago and has nothing to do with this conflict. The fact that you’ve resorted to posting fake news shows how dire the situation is for you.

At the end of the day, the town is still in Puntland hands and you fled