Several dead after clashes in Laasqoray, Hadaaftimo & Yubbe between Somaliland & Puntland states

“Dhirbaaxo kulul” :dead: :dead:
giphy.gif

:chrisfreshhah:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why do you guys always have to mention my maternal uncles when karbaashing the majeerteens. My maternal uncles live in Mudug & Zone 5. Not in Bari & Nugaal.

I cannot change the fact Puntland is weak and is no match for Sland like always
It's my first time mentioning it but it's important people know where you are coming from.

Farm

VIP
The delusion in this thread. Did someone actually claim SL captured Hadaaftimo?

:noneck:

The fighting happened outside of Yubbe and the Sland militia retreated back after failing to advance. If they had claimed to advance... it would have been in their statement

:gaasdrink:

It was between the same tribe and MJ and Isaaq wasn't involved. Also, occupying any MJ land is a dream for you, it would never happen in a million years.

No MJ or Isaaq should fight in EastSanaag

@AarHawd_7 has to pump his chest out more cause his mother is MJ so when they call Bohol a mutt they are inadvertently talking about him too.

No such thing as mutt all that counts is your clan and that is patrilineal. AarHawd does not belittle ALL Isaaq like a SHEEGAD. His momma can be from the great MJ clan good for him for having MJ mom

Why do you guys always have to mention my maternal uncles when karbaashing the majeerteens. My maternal uncles live in Mudug & Zone 5. Not in Bari & Nugaal.

I cannot change the fact Puntland is weak and is no match for Sland like always

Is your mom also ReerBiciiidyahan?

Do you feel good insulting your moms tribe on here? Don't think anyone respects a man who talks shit about his maternal tribe and wants their destruction.

No hate though

Praise MJ the best Jabarti clan no quarells between Isaaq and MJ. We have corrupt SL and PL officials sponsoring rival DhabarMacaan militias in EastSanaag. No MJ or Isaaq should be involved

The delusion in this thread. Did someone actually claim SL captured Hadaaftimo?

:noneck:

The fighting happened outside of Yubbe and the Sland militia retreated back after failing to advance. If they had claimed to advance... it would have been in their statement

:gaasdrink:

Hadaaftimo is captured sxb, listen to cadnaan madar ducaale

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Landers using the tahriibi khamarji Shiine Culay as a source. :russ: This how you know these guys are desperate for a dub. :snoop:

Its unfortunate I hate to see my hometowns yubbe and lasqoray turned into battle ground. If I had to choose I would lean more pro SL as do many i know or As self declared Maakhir state

Trending

Latest posts