Several dead after clashes in Laasqoray, Hadaaftimo & Yubbe between Somaliland & Puntland states

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
As muslims, we are commanded to enjoin good and forbid evil. SL and PL are xoolos and they are behaving like gaals more than the gaals rn.

Daacad90

Let the proSL Warsangali bring democracy to East Sanaag also keep out antiIsaaq southerners but MJ should be welcome since most MJ are not antiIsaaq
Why are you lying? Lol if Sl is a democracy then i am kylie jenner same with puntland too.

Daacad90

PL and SL arent the same. Musa bihi was elected by the people while dani wasnt elected by the peeps
Elected by people... yeah right:dabcasar: you know thats a lie but thats up to you to decide if you will embrace the truth or not lol.

Why are you lying? Lol if Sl is a democracy then i am kylie jenner same with puntland too.

You can claim whatever you want. Didn't you claim a to be part of a LANDER clan on account yo mamma being from said Lander clan

Just remember LANDER clans utterly reject SHEEGADs even if the SHEEGAD's mother is a LANDER

Last edited:

Daacad90

Your n&n supporter lol so i dont expect you to believe that :mjlol:
You really believe I believed in that:ayaanswag: Be truthful for once, Sl nor Pl are 'democratic' both of you are toxic clan alliances that fight over islamically forrbiden petty reasons. It is up to you to decide if you want to put your deen and integrity first before qabil ofc:dabcasar:

Daacad90

You can claim whatever you want. Didn't you claim a to be part of a LANDER clan on account yo mamma being from saud Lander clan

Just remember LANDER clans utterly reject SHEEGADs even if their mother is a LANDER
For the last time my mum ain't a lander:faysalwtf: war illaheey ya yaqan. I am a lander because of geography unfortunately, I reject both sl and pl terms as they are both built upon enmity as you can see before you I am above that.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Hayaaay we karbaashed them again, Tukaraq part 2. Puntland will always be weak and no match for the SL army. Time to occupy Garowe & Bosaso and let it share between the Arab, ciidagale and ayuub.

Hayaaay we karbaashed them again, Tukaraq part 2. Puntland will always be weak and no match for the SL army. Time to occupy Garowe & Bosaso and let it share between the Arab, ciidagale and ayuub.
It was between the same tribe and MJ and Isaaq wasn't involved. Also, occupying any MJ land is a dream for you, it would never happen in a million years.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It was between the same tribe and MJ and Isaaq wasn't involved. Also, occupying any MJ land is a dream for you, it would never happen in a million years.
@AarHawd_7 has to pump his chest out more cause his mother is MJ so when they call Bohol a mutt they are inadvertently talking about him too.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@AarHawd_7 has to pump his chest out more cause his mother is MJ so when they call Bohol a mutt they are inadvertently talking about him too.

Why do you guys always have to mention my maternal uncles when karbaashing the majeerteens. My maternal uncles live in Mudug & Zone 5. Not in Bari & Nugaal.

I cannot change the fact Puntland is weak and is no match for Sland like always

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
lmao what a propaganda machine, all this guul but what did SL achieve and yes this happened few km from yubbe not hadaaftimo. the SL governor was chased and has no authority and he's behind this

Hope you keep the same energy when the boys enter Bosaso & Garowe soon. The Gorilla Maxamuud & Ciise Riyoole will have to move out soon

Trending