Several dead after clashes in Laasqoray, Hadaaftimo & Yubbe between Somaliland & Puntland states

1AB46373-5EB1-4C53-A57A-2993C8451DD1.jpeg
1AB46373-5EB1-4C53-A57A-2993C8451DD1.jpeg

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Buntlanders still trying to act like they didn’t take an L :gucciwhat:

they are currently going through the stages of delusions they will finally settle on “it was warsan vs warsan so not my L” like they did with Tukaraq :chrisfreshhah:

Jeegan vs Jeegan 2.0

Muuse Local vs Deni Handaraab fight to the death please

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
hSMdoGD.png

The only notable change since this map was created is Puntland’s gains in East Sanaag. But the Mudug border is fairly accurate.
Mudug border is totally wrong half of Galdogob district is in GM, Saaxo district is not included both are pure PL districts. Towfiq district and part of Jariiban district is put in GM. The eastern border is Ceel-dhanane, the western border is Saaxo district right between Saaxo and Galinsooor.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Buntlanders still trying to act like they didn’t take an L :gucciwhat:

they are currently going through the stages of delusions they will finally settle on “it was warsan vs warsan so not my L” like they did with Tukaraq :chrisfreshhah:

Jeegan vs Jeegan 2.0

Muuse Local vs Deni Handaraab fight to the death please

They are no match for the SL army my dear brother. PL army is a ragtag clan militia who solely rely on the strength of various daarod clan militias its well documented.

82C5B2DC-AB0D-447F-82B1-EBD5F4CE71C6.jpeg

FFC0F5DB-A72F-4081-AC23-6CB815AA3809.jpeg

21DCA298-0C14-4FB3-9E52-161BA3B0C255.jpeg

Farm

VIP
Mudug border is totally wrong half of Galdogob district is in GM, Saaxo district is not included both are pure PL districts. Towfiq district and part of Jariiban district is put in GM. The eastern border is Ceel-dhanane, the western border is Saaxo district right between Saaxo and Galinsooor.

For some reason I couldn’t find an accurate map. But you are right.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
New video showing terribly injured Puntland troops in intensive care .
This random dude is dying why tf is he posting
FKD is fun but this may be the dudes last moments and he’s FKD ammo?

I’ll get hate for this but...
Tbh idc about some tuulo back home
MJ kings will continue raking up $$$, power, and respect in the West and we have been taking your woman for a while now anyways :silanyolaugh:

Enjoy your hollow “victories” while we enjoy our more...present ones:trumpsmirk::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Galkayo to Bosaso all PL land, it's almost the same distance from Galkayo to Mogadishu with galmudug and hishabelle in between.

You judge which is bigger

Ceeldheer Galguduud to Galkacayo is about 300km
And that is still about 100 KM from Galmudug border with Middle Shabeele

I would say Galmudug is around 400km top to bottom. Galmudug has massive bulge though and is big across. Puntland Is longer but probably not bigger across

Trending