Saudi Arabia opens its first pro-LGBT organization. PRIDE flag is raised in Riyadh

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yes, I know, this is the same standard narrative that you'll hear if you'll ask edgy white liberals about it. Yet when I talk to people who are actually from Yemen (I live in an area with a lot of Yemenis and I also go to a Yemeni mosque), I hear a very different narrative.

Saudi is bombing the Houthis. It's not a war against Yemenis. It's a war against Houthis. Yemenis are fighting alongside the Saudis. In fact, Yemenis invited the Saudis.

The war was not started by Saudi.

The war was started by Houthis and the Saudis were invited by the Yemeni government and came in to help fight the Houthis.

The Houthis are a Shia terrorist group backed by Iran. Saudi is helping the Yemenis to fight them.

It is correct that it is a war between Saudi and Iran, that is true. And it was the Houthis that started the war.

If you just don't care about Yemenis and you're fine with it if Yemen gets taken over by Iran-backed Shia extremists and Sunnis in Yemen get massacred.... I guess it is what it is. Before the Houthis started the war, the Sunnis were co existing peacefully with the Shia.

Are you a Shia yourself? Why do you want Yemen and the Middle East to be dominated by Iran and Iranian-backed Shia? Because they say "death to America"? Does that make you think they automatically must be heroes? China is part of that same "death to America" camp so by that logic, you would have to support the Muslim concentration camps in China as well. Apparently, from the standpoint of that school of thought, sellling out Muslims in China and Sunnis in Yemen is the way to stick it to the Western imperialists. Nothing says "we're standing up to Washington!" like Sunnis in Yemen getting killed, according to the standpoint of that crowd. Are you going to start slandering Aisha and start praying to Ali to stick it to the United States as well?
Recognizing that Saudi Arabia has ulterior motives and blindly siding with Sunni Yemenis doesn't make me a Shia and I'm no fan of Iran. Yemen was ruled by a Shia leader for a long time and no one cared. When that changed and instability happened boom you have a Shia vs Sunni conflict when there wasnt one. Iran sees an opportunity to maintain a Shia led Yemen and the Saudis can't allow that to continue so boom there u go proxy war. The Sunni Yemenis will not get massacred they are the majority of the population if you think they will just sit down and die then you are quite deluded then my friend. The Houthis are sustained by some domestic sympathies because Iran can't fully supply them because of the logistics of trying to ship arms right in Saudi Arabia's face.

I understand that people think Iran is "fighting the power," standing up to the system, anti-establishment and that it's perceived as hip and cool to support Iran as they fund Shia extremists throughout the Middle East. To follow this "hip and cool" position to its logical conclusion, I think one would have to simply give up being Sunni altogether and "stand up to the Western imperialists" by just becoming full Shia.

If you think that the difference between Sunni Islam and Shia Islam is like a difference in whether you prefer coffee or tea and you don't care if Sunnis are killed by Iranian-backed Shia death squads like in Iraq and you're okay with Iran-backed Shias taking over the Middle East.... I mean I guess you're free to think what you want.

It's not really my problem.

If you want to support this kind of thing because you've been so brainwashed by pro-Iranian propaganda

it's really your own problem. You're the one who's going to be liable for it on the Day of Judgement, not me.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I understand that people think Iran is "fighting the power," standing up to the system, anti-establishment and that it's perceived as hip and cool to support Iran as they fund Shia extremists throughout the Middle East. To follow this "hip and cool" position to its logical conclusion, I think one would have to simply give up being Sunni altogether and "stand up to the Western imperialists" by just becoming full Shia.

If you think that the difference between Sunni Islam and Shia Islam is like a difference in whether you prefer coffee or tea and you don't care if Sunnis are killed by Iranian-backed Shia death squads like in Iraq and you're okay with Iran-backed Shias taking over the Middle East.... I mean I guess you're free to think what you want.

It's not really my problem.

If you want to support this kind of thing because you've been so brainwashed by pro-Iranian propaganda

it's really your own problem. You're the one who's going to be liable for it on the Day of Judgement, not me.
Why does this keep revolving to my 'hidden Shia bias'. I don't want to see these guys come and beat themselves bloody in any more places then where they already do it. I dont like Iran but blind allegiance to anything is foolish. Id rather the Saudis than the Iranians any day of the week but it doesnt absolve the Saudis of what they do

Why does this keep revolving to my 'hidden Shia bias'. I don't want to see these guys come and beat themselves bloody in any more places then where they already do it. I dont like Iran but blind allegiance to anything is foolish. Id rather the Saudis than the Iranians any day of the week but it doesnt absolve the Saudis of what they do

there's nothing hidden about you supporting Iran and the Shia..... you support the Houthis..... there's nothing hidden about it... you support Shia over Sunnis

you call for killing and bloodshed in Saudi but I haven't seen you call for that in Iran

Last edited:
@Lum your father came out of the closet, it’s your turn

What did @Lum ever do to you?

this basically reveals what this whole thing is.

this whole thing is just a giant thing against Salafis. Some people choose to follow the straight path and suddenly they find themselves mysteriously targeted. Shaytaan doesn't want people following Salafiyyah and wants the destruction and ruin of Saudi Arabia and of the Salafis.

Saudi has a lot of good qualities, does a lot to promote Islam and has probably the most fully implemented sharia in the world...... and some of the people who have diseases in their hearts, instead of saying "Masha'Allah", they feel jealousy and the jealousy has them even calling for bloodshed in Saudi and the killing of Saudis..... instead of seeing piety and goodness and being happy, some people see piety and goodness and become full of hatred

Last edited:
Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There are four signs that make someone a pure hypocrite and whoever has them has a characteristic of hypocrisy until he abandons it: when he speaks he lies, when he makes a covenant he is treacherous, when he makes a promise he breaks it, and when he argues he is wicked.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 34, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 58

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2012/04/22/four-signs-nifaq/

@The Kaiser

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
there's nothing hidden about you supporting Iran and the Shia..... you support the Houthis..... there's nothing hidden about it... you support Shia over Sunnis

you call for killing and bloodshed in Saudi but I haven't seen you call for that in Iran
First off I said I wouldn't care if the unimportant parts of Saudi Arabia burned to the ground. Doesn't mean Im advocated it Im saying I would be indifferent about it. Iran holds no religious value or presides over any Islamic holy sites so its irrelevant. Saudi Arabia does however. I dont support the Houthis i support an end to the destruction of the beautiful country of Yemen. The fact that both sides share blame is something that is beyond your comprehension. Seperate the House of Saud from Arabia they have no business ruling the land and usurped it. So stop making red herrings out of my point and just going to the Shia accusation like a buffon.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There are four signs that make someone a pure hypocrite and whoever has them has a characteristic of hypocrisy until he abandons it: when he speaks he lies, when he makes a covenant he is treacherous, when he makes a promise he breaks it, and when he argues he is wicked.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 34, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 58

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2012/04/22/four-signs-nifaq/

@The Kaiser
The hadith has nothing to do with me and I haven't been hypocritical either go give an example from this thread.

As Muslims we should be concerned that illegitimate rulers are disgracing the Holy Cities. Came to power with Western support and they remain there only because of western support. Its not backbiting if its verifiable, idk about these gay claims but other instances can be pointed to.

He applies Islam selectively and has passion for condemning Muslims for ignorance and mistakes. Gives exemptions to Rulers as if they are not accountable like the rest of Muslims. He claims telling the truth is backbiting. Doesn't understand the definition of backbiting obviously.

Simply put, a partisan charlatan and ignorant.

Last edited:

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.

I would support a Shia over a Zionist, Western-backed, corrupt, Extremist, and brutal regime with filth and pure wretchedness in its history and conduct.

Who funds Isis and Al- Qaeda? Who sided with the Kuffar against other muslims, falling for their lies? Who else?

Iran is better off than Wahabbi-Zionist Extremists, I don’t care about someone’s sect as long as they say the shahada. Would you like to incite division just like the Christians?

Some shias are extremists that curse the sahabba, Some sunnis are extremists that behead christians and bomb themselves, you must understand that.
The matter of the fact is, The house of Saud is aided by the Zionists to fund Isis and Alqaeda, pitting muslims against muslims against each other while Mohamed (Shame for him to carry the name) Bin salman sits in joy and comfort near his American overlords. You are supporting a beast that is blinded by his hate for other muslims while he serves his Zionist friend in Washington oil.

Also, If you’re much of a shiekh you would have know that God said,

‘O you who have believed, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies, extending to them affection while they have disbelieved in what came to you of the truth, having driven out the Prophet and yourselves [only] because you believe in Allah, your Lord. If you have come out for jihad in My cause and seeking means to My approval, [take them not as friends]. You confide to them affection, but I am most knowing of what you have concealed and what you have declared. And whoever does it among you has certainly strayed from the soundness of the way’-Al Mumtahanah (1)

And thus, evincing my statements

Last edited:
many reasons, mostly cuz its more convenient to be gay than straight in that country

It is self inflicted with social and tribal restrictions so severe young adults find it easier to sleep with same sex. This is according to the Saudis themselves interviewed for newyork article.

Women remain unmarried at the whim of their male relatives when divorced. They age into Oblivion.

That country is socially backward. Allowing gays to have a representation won't fix their sub bar culture. Saudi Arabia had been Haven for gays always.

Turkey and arab countries have the most gays, why is this a surprise,

then followed by afghans, they even practice bacha, where men gather around teenage boys and have dirty things with them,

when the Russians came to central asian nations, they banned it in the 1800s , afghanistan, Uzbek, tajiks,

then followed by Pakistan, but its very very small compared to arabs and turkish and afghans,

US soldiers have watched war lords kidnap boys and rape in their barracks, US sites, the warlord that fought the taliban,

the taliban banned drugs which afghanistan has 90% of world opium, natural one and they also used to killed those who used to practice bacha bazi

the only good thing i like about somalis is we dont practice this filth, than God, but i would not be surprised if xamar/hawiye starts such culture, they already sell human organs, sell girls to the Ugandis, what is left, they were also caught selling cat and dog met,

the hawiye/eley is the most backward in somali culture,

when darood was expanding and created somalinimo centuries ago, i really dont think these guys had islam, or real islam, they already do sufi stuff,

i was asked to pay bribe in xamar airport, they never asked me for bribe in Kismayo or berbera or adis, but i am also asked for "gift" in nairobi, bantu culture, one time this bantu demanded i pay bribe, i told her to get lost, i reminded i was Ogaden and have as much right as any bantu, she backed off after i said i will call my uncle Yusuf Hassan the MP, he is my dads real cousin,

as soon as she found out i was Ogaden, she backed off, she said i though you were from somalia,

she said "you Ogaden are very difficult people, just go" they harass reer somali because they give bribe with no questions asked they never ask habashi because the habashi would rather die then pay bribe, he will starve in prison, waa gaajo, we need to act like them

You are odd for an Ogaden. Guess fools are found in every clan. Have some manners and stop insutling somali clans doqonyohow.

It is self inflicted with social and tribal restrictions so severe young adults find it easier to sleep with same sex. This is according to the Saudis themselves interviewed for newyork article.

Women remain unmarried at the whim of their male relatives when divorced. They age into Oblivion.

That country is socially backward. Allowing gays to have a representation won't fix their sub bar culture. Saudi Arabia had been Haven for gays always.
thats true, but also, dont forget that women play a part in it too.
i know someone who got sexually harassed when they were 10 by an 18 y/o daughter of a family friend.
so that’s something else too.
but yes the culture has the biggest part playing in it

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@beenleey

Imagine Gaalkacayo hosting Somalia’s first gay pride March and think of @Crow And @Mckenzie on the same float dancing together and wiggling to the sound of calypso. Then, you will see @Cognitivedissonance with a big smug on his face, excited and screaming, “yooow beauty ladies”? If that could happen, there would’ve been peace, stability and progress in all over Somalia. Now, we will be the only Salafi country left on the planet and everyone else is realising the Rights of human beings.
Rights of human beings? This is the prophet muhammad 1400 years ago while in the modern western societies gave women their rights in the 1960’s and abolished slavery not too long ago before that.

This sermon was delivered on the Ninth Day of Islamic month of Dhul-Hijjah Year 632 A.C (10 A.H.) in the ‘Uranah valley of Mount Arafat’ in Mecca
After praising and thanking God (Allah) the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

“O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.

“O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that he will indeed reckon your deeds. Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligations shall henceforth be waived. Your capital is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn ‘Abd’al Muttalib [the Prophet’s uncle] be waived.

“Every right arising out of homicide in pre-islamic days is henceforth waived and the first such right that I waive is that arising from the murder of Rabiah ibn al Harithibn.

“O People, the unbelievers indulge in tampering with the calender in order to make permissible that which Allah forbade, and to forbid that which Allah has made permissible. With Allah the months are twelve in number. Four of them are holy, three of these are successive and one occurs singly between the months of Jumada and Shaban.

“Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope of that he will be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

“O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah’s trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right, then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with anyone of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste. O People, listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers, fast during the month of Ramadhan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white – except by piety and good action.

“Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefore do injustice to yourselves. Remember one day you will meet Allah and answer your deeds. So beware: do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

“O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me, and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand my words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Qur’an and my Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.

“All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed Your message to Your people.”
https://www.whyislam.org/muhammad/last-sermon-of-the-prophet-muhammad-pbuh/

Muji

VIP
I agree ideologically with people like Sheikh Ibn Baz, Sheikh Uthaymeen, Sheikh Albaani and Sheikh Fawzan.

I'm not a representative of the Saudi government. I don't worship the Saudi government and I'm also not interested in bashing the Saudi government either.

I'm not really worried about what the Saudi government does.

I agree with Salafiyyah and I agree with scholars like Sheikh Ibn Baz.

At some point, the Dajjal is going to come to the entire world except Mecca and Medina.

I don't think there's any post I have on here where I bash Somalia, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. I just don't really bash Muslim countries in general.

I don't believe in backbiting the Muslim ruler and are people expecting me to make takfir on the Saudis? I'm not interested in making takfir on them.

Salafiyya is a set of abstract principles. What does or doesn't happen in Saudi Arabia centuries after the life of Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab doesn't reflect one way or another on his theological work.

The whole argument that people are trying to make here is like if someone pointed at the behavior of Pope Francis and said it disproves the theological ideas of Thomas Aquinas- actually, it's much weaker than that. Thomas Aquinas would have believed in some sort of papal authority, if not papal infallibility. The infallibility of the Saudi government is not part of Salafi theology. I don't make any particular claim about the Saudi government. They've done a lot of good, they've done a lot to promote Islam, they've done a lot to promote sound aqeedah. I don't claim they're angels but I'm not interested in backbiting the Muslim rulers and I'm not interested in making takfir on them.

And even if we suppose the premise that the Saudi government is corrupt

what government these days isn't corrupt? Why should I denounce the Saudi government? Why not the governments of whatever random country selected from a hat? Why not Liberia, Mali, Hungary? I'm not interested in denouncing the Saudi government just because others want me to.

If this is true that a homosexual organization is being allowed in Saudi, why is it presented as though I should denounce Saudi? Why am I not encouraged to denounce the hundreds and hundreds of other countries that do the same thing? I don't know of anyone randomly tagging me to try to get me to denounce the Swedish government. I understand their argument is "well Omar del Sur believes in Salafiyyah, therefore he's a pawn of the Saudi government". I guess people are free to think that way but that's not my way of seeing things. Yes, I like Sheikh Ibn Baz but I'm not a representative of the Saudi government and I'm also not interested in backbiting the Muslim rulers and I'm not interested in making takfir on them.

If this was the Somali government you would call them kaffir and demand their head on the stick. But since it’s your Arab masters you don’t want to back bite.
Loooool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
thats true, but also, dont forget that women play a part in it too.
i know someone who got sexually harassed when they were 10 by an 18 y/o daughter of a family friend.
so that’s something else too.
but yes the culture has the biggest part playing in it

a girl sexually a younger boy? Thats absurd.

If this was the Somali government you would call them kaffir and demand their head on the stick. But since it’s your Arab masters you don’t want to back bite.
Loooool

In a way, this kind of attitude and selective application of Islam is based on the agreement between the religious authority in Saudi Arabia and the government. The sheekhs there do not support opposition to the establishement no matter what the ruling class and family does. They use the verses of the Quran and Sayings of the prophet pbuh that encourage muslims to unite and obey their leadership and those in charge in service to the Saudi King. I have no trouble with religious scholars supporting peace and prospertiy for their local region. But they should accept the same happen for all muslims and stop giving contradictory edicts that show their true colour. Not all Saudi sheekhs are like this and many keep their distance from the kingdom by strictly teaching Islam to students. But the ones hired and nominated to Authority level are vetted by the ruling family and must use Islam to serve their kingdom. I am cool with that as long as they extend the kindness and care to other muslims who are plagued by wrong edicts that allow bloodshed to occur and young ignorant fools who know little about Islam legitimize for themselves the shedding of the blood of muslims.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In a way, this kind of attitude and selective application of Islam is based on the agreement between the religious authority in Saudi Arabia and the government. The sheekhs there do not support opposition to the establishement no matter what the ruling class and family does. They use the verses and of the Quran and Sayings of the prophet pbuh that encourage muslims to unite and obey their leadership and those in charge in service to the Saudi King. I have no trouble with religious schilars supporting peace and prospertiy for their local region. But they should accept the same happen for all muslims and stop giving contradictory edicts that show their true colour. Not all Saudi sheekhs are like this and many keep their distance from the kingdom by strictly teaching Islam to students. But the ones hired and nominated to Authority level are vetted by the ruling family and msut use Islam to serve their kingdom. I am cool with that as long as they extend the kindness and care to other muslims whoa re plagued by wrong edicts that allow bloodshed to occur and young ingorant fools who know little about Islam legitimize themselves the shedding of the blood of muslims.

Have u been in arab lands? grown up or educated? or molested?

Trending