Saudi Arabia opens its first pro-LGBT organization. PRIDE flag is raised in Riyadh

We both know that the 2 important parts of Saudi Arabia won't be touched until end times, so your point doesnt stack up. The rest of the country can burn to the ground and it will spare Yemen the bombings for all I care. The House of Saud is evil

right- so you don't care what happens to Saudis. you're okay with it if Saudi ends up like Syria and masses and masses of Saudis are killed.

I go to a Yemeni masjid. The houthis are terrorists and are killing Sunnis. The Houthis don't represent all the Yemenis. They represent some Shia.

whether you honestly don't understand what is actually happening in Yemen or you do understand but just don't care

I'm not interested in being a part of this satanic agenda that wants to paint innocent Saudis like subhumans and wants to see them getting killed.

and so who can benefit? Iran.

So that Iran can dominate the region and fund death squads for killing Sunnis like they've done in Iraq. I'm not interested.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why do u like this German king?
I find him to be misunderstood. Bcs of all the British WWI propaganda and the fact that he was prone to emotional outbursts. I think if the Germans won WWI he would have been viewed as a genius but history favours the victors.

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I find him to be misunderstood. Bcs of all the British WWI propaganda and the fact that he was prone to emotional outbursts. I think if the Germans won WWI he would have been viewed as a genius but history favours the victors.

Oh I see. so u like emotional dictators.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
right- so you don't care what happens to Saudis. you're okay with it if Saudi ends up like Syria and masses and masses of Saudis are killed.

I go to a Yemeni masjid. The houthis are terrorists and are killing Sunnis. The Houthis don't represent all the Yemenis. They represent some Shia.

whether you honestly don't understand what is actually happening in Yemen or you do understand but just don't care

I'm not interested in being a part of this satanic agenda that wants to paint innocent Saudis like subhumans and wants to see them getting killed.

and so who can benefit? Iran.

So that Iran can dominate the region and fund death squads for killing Sunnis like they've done in Iraq. I'm not interested.
The Saudi people have nothing to do with this. Their government is the problem. Yemen is getting bombed in Sunni areas by the Saudis as well. 'Satanic Agenda' lol do you think Shias are kafirs? There has to be a grievance that the Shias in Yemen are forming a rebel group and its because they were being repressed by the prior Saudi backed Sunni Dictator.

@beenleey

Imagine Gaalkacayo hosting Somalia’s first gay pride March and think of @Crow And @Mckenzie on the same float dancing together and wiggling to the sound of calypso. Then, you will see @Cognitivedissonance with a big smug on his face, excited and screaming, “yooow beauty ladies”? If that could happen, there would’ve been peace, stability and progress in all over Somalia. Now, we will be the only Salafi country left on the planet and everyone else is realising the Rights of human beings.
I support the idea of Sacads and MJs coming together in Galkacyo and doing FKD sessions against straight people rather than FKD against each other's qabiil :siilaanyolaugh:

Ngl, said I Arabian is moving forward while Somalia is regressing. Most of them now islam is a lie and simply use it to control countries like Somalia or Yemen.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

@Samira they won't get the message it's like talking to a brick wall no matter how bad the Saudis are ,
You will always find Somali following them like lapdogs

Wlahi I'm afraid that in the future as some culimo will find some excuses to justify these acts as they're used to innovating ideas with the modern age yet our people are blind like lost sheeps

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Subhanallah. The world is coming to an end. Such acts are unprecedented. The sooner The Houthis destroy Saudi arabia, the better

Trending