Saudi Arabia opens its first pro-LGBT organization. PRIDE flag is raised in Riyadh

Discussion in 'General' started by Samira, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Lord of Warshiekh

Lord of Warshiekh Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.

Ratings:
    +968
    Subhanallah. The world is coming to an end. Such acts are unprecedented. The sooner The Houthis destroy Saudi arabia, the better

• Qashin Qashin x 2
  2. Emily

Emily Da queen VIP

Ratings:
    +6,812
    No I totally support it. No more kingdom closet

• Like Like x 1
  3. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +16,172
    @Lum

Any comment?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. embarassing

embarassing VIP

Ratings:
    +14,716
    :vqbuyv0:

youre a creepy old man

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. AussieHustler

Ratings:
    +16,172
    @embarassing

You’re only stronger than me, you insult me and then complain about me and I start to panic and whip myself like a Shia celebrating Ashura till I bleed. Have mercy on me.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. IBRAHIM.

IBRAHIM.

Ratings:
    +610
    Khanis everywhere sxb. I was on Chelsea fc’s insta page and they peddling khanisnimo too. The USMNT usually sometimes play with jerseys that have rainbow numbers. Wallahi I once told my friend I wouldn’t be surprised.
    :kanyehmm:

7. IBRAHIM.

IBRAHIM.

Ratings:
    +610
    Two men fucking each other in the ass is progressing?
    :mjlol:
    Xayawaan kaan yaa qabto.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Teeri-Alpha

Teeri-Alpha VIP

Ratings:
    +4,691
    Turkey and arab countries have the most gays, why is this a surprise,

then followed by afghans, they even practice bacha, where men gather around teenage boys and have dirty things with them,

when the Russians came to central asian nations, they banned it in the 1800s , afghanistan, Uzbek, tajiks,

then followed by Pakistan, but its very very small compared to arabs and turkish and afghans,

US soldiers have watched war lords kidnap boys and rape in their barracks, US sites, the warlord that fought the taliban,

the taliban banned drugs which afghanistan has 90% of world opium, natural one and they also used to killed those who used to practice bacha bazi

the only good thing i like about somalis is we dont practice this filth, than God, but i would not be surprised if xamar/hawiye starts such culture, they already sell human organs, sell girls to the Ugandis, what is left, they were also caught selling cat and dog met,

the hawiye/eley is the most backward in somali culture,

when darood was expanding and created somalinimo centuries ago, i really dont think these guys had islam, or real islam, they already do sufi stuff,

i was asked to pay bribe in xamar airport, they never asked me for bribe in Kismayo or berbera or adis, but i am also asked for "gift" in nairobi, bantu culture, one time this bantu demanded i pay bribe, i told her to get lost, i reminded i was Ogaden and have as much right as any bantu, she backed off after i said i will call my uncle Yusuf Hassan the MP, he is my dads real cousin,

as soon as she found out i was Ogaden, she backed off, she said i though you were from somalia,

she said "you Ogaden are very difficult people, just go" they harass reer somali because they give bribe with no questions asked they never ask habashi because the habashi would rather die then pay bribe, he will starve in prison, waa gaajo, we need to act like them

• Qashin Qashin x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. Yonis

Yonis Puntland Youth Organiser FDK Visionary VIP

Ratings:
    +18,964
    clown world

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. AussieHustler

Ratings:
    +16,172
    @The Kaiser

The former Yemeni dictator, Ali Abdallah Salah was a Zaidi Shia just like the Houthis, but he was a Machiavellian Yemeni who only cared about the longevity of his leadership and aligned himself with anyone who can advance it. His survival techniques as a leader was based upon setting up complicated networks of alliances among the Yemeni clans and creating social divisions to weaken his enemies by turning them against one another. But finally, the Houthis killed him after his alliance with them came unstuck and never forgave him for his treachery.

11. tootrappy

tootrappy

Ratings:
    +358
    Imagine sufis or Shia controlled Makkah and madinah they’d set up shrines and worship graves I’d rather have Saudi rulers than that

• Qashin Qashin x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Teeri-Alpha

Teeri-Alpha VIP

Ratings:
    +4,691
    @
    3leven11

why did you dislike my post warya about bacha culture in Afghanistan?

:comeon:

13. PhySom

PhySom

Ratings:
    +1,199
    How is that different then a man fucking a women in the vagina?

• Qashin Qashin x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Factz

Factz Factzopedia VIP

Ratings:
    +20,688
    You got that right. People need to hold their horses.

It's Neom city that will give the LGBTQ community their rights. A 400 billion dollar mega-city project will have western laws and will be an autonomous city of Saudi Arabia.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/...lder-fight-neom-flying-taxis-robot-dinosaurs/

• Like Like x 1
  15. Omar del Sur

Omar del Sur

Ratings:
    +1,966
    If this alleged news isn't fake- someone, show me where it's reported in CNN, Al Jazeera or any other such major news outlet.

I tried to Google this to see if it's real and the only source I found was a thing someone posted on reddit.

This isn't being reported by CNN, Al Jazeera or any of the big news outlets.

I don't think this is real at all. If this was real, this would be popping up as soon as you seach just the word "Saudi" and CNN and Al Jazeera and them would be all over it. I'm pretty sure this is fake.

If it isn't then someone show me where it's being reported by CNN, Al Jazeera or one of those major news outlets.

Yet people here are saying they're ready to see Saudis killed. They don't even know what they're talking about when it comes to Yemen. They're getting their views on Yemen from white liberal journalists who get aroused by anyone who says "death to America" instead of talking to actual Yemenis and seeing what actual Yemenis themselves are saying.

16. The Good

The Good VIP

Ratings:
    +7,649
    Ah ok I didn't know he was Shia. He caused the grievance by backstabbing them instead i guess

17. 3leven11

3leven11

Ratings:
    +291
    Hawiyes selling organs, dog and cat meat :what1:

18. The Good

The Good VIP

Ratings:
    +7,649
    Saudi Arabia is bombing the crap out of Yemen and the people of the country have been plunged into a massive humanitarian crisis. Yemen has been turned into Syria/Iraq and foreign proxy wars between Saudi Arabia and Iran are to blame

• Like Like x 1
  19. Omar del Sur

Omar del Sur

Ratings:
    +1,966
    Yes, I know, this is the same standard narrative that you'll hear if you'll ask edgy white liberals about it. Yet when I talk to people who are actually from Yemen (I live in an area with a lot of Yemenis and I also go to a Yemeni mosque), I hear a very different narrative.

Saudi is bombing the Houthis. It's not a war against Yemenis. It's a war against Houthis. Yemenis are fighting alongside the Saudis. In fact, Yemenis invited the Saudis.

The war was not started by Saudi.

The war was started by Houthis and the Saudis were invited by the Yemeni government and came in to help fight the Houthis.

The Houthis are a Shia terrorist group backed by Iran. Saudi is helping the Yemenis to fight them.

It is correct that it is a war between Saudi and Iran, that is true. And it was the Houthis that started the war.

If you just don't care about Yemenis and you're fine with it if Yemen gets taken over by Iran-backed Shia extremists and Sunnis in Yemen get massacred.... I guess it is what it is. Before the Houthis started the war, the Sunnis were co existing peacefully with the Shia.

Are you a Shia yourself? Why do you want Yemen and the Middle East to be dominated by Iran and Iranian-backed Shia? Because they say "death to America"? Does that make you think they automatically must be heroes? China is part of that same "death to America" camp so by that logic, you would have to support the Muslim concentration camps in China as well. Apparently, from the standpoint of that school of thought, sellling out Muslims in China and Sunnis in Yemen is the way to stick it to the Western imperialists. Nothing says "we're standing up to Washington!" like Sunnis in Yemen getting killed, according to the standpoint of that crowd. Are you going to start slandering Aisha and start praying to Ali to stick it to the United States as well?

20. TekNiKo

TekNiKo VIP

Ratings:
    +13,479
    Your hero KSA has the blood of hundreds of thousanda of muslims

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted