Saudi Arabia opens its first pro-LGBT organization. PRIDE flag is raised in Riyadh

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Honestly....I am very sympathetic and understanding. My motto is leave people alone. To each her own. :)

But there is something charming about Somalis & Arabs, and & Muslims being extremely anti lgtb or gays propaganda.

This is healthy anti cause. Because being "ok" with homosexuality lifestyle is wrong. Period.

SO to all homosexual gays reading, become celibate, and worship God. Inshallaah

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
you got to be joking? I thought they would get 100 lashes for being gay.
I feel like they trying to gather all the gays and kill them

You could say the same about Shias who curse all sunnis especially saudis day and night.

All Muslims revere the holy places but it has nothing to do with the backwards retarded family of al saud.
They love Saudi Arabia because it has holy sites and can't separate the 2. I don't even know where you got shias from?? they live rent-free in your head to bring them up where it doesn't make sense

I agree ideologically with people like Sheikh Ibn Baz, Sheikh Uthaymeen, Sheikh Albaani and Sheikh Fawzan.

I'm not a representative of the Saudi government. I don't worship the Saudi government and I'm also not interested in bashing the Saudi government either.

I'm not really worried about what the Saudi government does.

I agree with Salafiyyah and I agree with scholars like Sheikh Ibn Baz.

At some point, the Dajjal is going to come to the entire world except Mecca and Medina.

I don't think there's any post I have on here where I bash Somalia, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. I just don't really bash Muslim countries in general.

I don't believe in backbiting the Muslim ruler and are people expecting me to make takfir on the Saudis? I'm not interested in making takfir on them.

Salafiyya is a set of abstract principles. What does or doesn't happen in Saudi Arabia centuries after the life of Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab doesn't reflect one way or another on his theological work.

The whole argument that people are trying to make here is like if someone pointed at the behavior of Pope Francis and said it disproves the theological ideas of Thomas Aquinas- actually, it's much weaker than that. Thomas Aquinas would have believed in some sort of papal authority, if not papal infallibility. The infallibility of the Saudi government is not part of Salafi theology. I don't make any particular claim about the Saudi government. They've done a lot of good, they've done a lot to promote Islam, they've done a lot to promote sound aqeedah. I don't claim they're angels but I'm not interested in backbiting the Muslim rulers and I'm not interested in making takfir on them.

And even if we suppose the premise that the Saudi government is corrupt

what government these days isn't corrupt? Why should I denounce the Saudi government? Why not the governments of whatever random country selected from a hat? Why not Liberia, Mali, Hungary? I'm not interested in denouncing the Saudi government just because others want me to.

If this is true that a homosexual organization is being allowed in Saudi, why is it presented as though I should denounce Saudi? Why am I not encouraged to denounce the hundreds and hundreds of other countries that do the same thing? I don't know of anyone randomly tagging me to try to get me to denounce the Swedish government. I understand their argument is "well Omar del Sur believes in Salafiyyah, therefore he's a pawn of the Saudi government". I guess people are free to think that way but that's not my way of seeing things. Yes, I like Sheikh Ibn Baz but I'm not a representative of the Saudi government and I'm also not interested in backbiting the Muslim rulers and I'm not interested in making takfir on them.

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I agree ideologically with people like Sheikh Ibn Baz, Sheikh Uthaymeen, Sheikh Albaani and Sheikh Fawzan.

I'm not a representative of the Saudi government. I don't worship the Saudi government and I'm also not interested in bashing the Saudi government either.

I'm not really worried about what the Saudi government does.

I agree with Salafiyyah and I agree with scholars like Sheikh Ibn Baz.

At some point, the Dajjal is going to come to the entire world except Mecca and Medina.

I don't think there's any post I have on here where I bash Somalia, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. I just don't really bash Muslim countries in general.

I don't believe in backbiting the Muslim ruler and are people expecting me to make takfir on the Saudis? I'm not interested in making takfir on them.

Salafiyya is a set of abstract principles. What does or doesn't happen in Saudi Arabia centuries after the life of Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab doesn't reflect one way or another on his theological work.

The whole argument that people are trying to make here is like if someone pointed at the behavior of Pope Francis and said it disproves the theological ideas of Thomas Aquinas- actually, it's much weaker than that. Thomas Aquinas would have believed in some sort of papal authority, if not papal infallibility. The infallibility of the Saudi government is not part of Salafi theology. I don't make any particular claim about the Saudi government. They've done a lot of good, they've done a lot to promote Islam, they've done a lot to promote sound aqeedah. I don't claim they're angels but I'm not interested in backbiting the Muslim rulers and I'm not interested in making takfir on them.

And even if we suppose the premise that the Saudi government is corrupt

what government these days isn't corrupt? Why should I denounce the Saudi government? Why not the governments of whatever random country selected from a hat? Why not Liberia, Mali, Hungary? I'm not interested in denouncing the Saudi government just because others want me to.
As Muslims we should be concerned that illegitimate rulers are disgracing the Holy Cities. Came to power with Western support and they remain there only because of western support. Its not backbiting if its verifiable, idk about these gay claims but other instances can be pointed to.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As Muslims we should be concerned that illegitimate rulers are disgracing the Holy Cities. Came to power with Western support and they remain there only because of western support. Its not backbiting if its verifiable, idk about these gay claims but other instances can be pointed to.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wahabi Salafis are panicking, they must obey their leaders Saudi and wear the khamiis emblazoned with khaniis rainbow.

As Muslims we should be concerned that illegitimate rulers are disgracing the Holy Cities.

If you think that way, you're free to think that way. If you want Saudi Arabia to end up like Yemen and Syria, you're free to think that way as well.

I think a different way and I'm free to think my way as well. I'm not out to try to push my view on you and I think I'm free to not accept your view as well. What do you do is up to you but I have my own mind and I have my own views.

I'm not interested in helping in a process of turning Saudi Arabia into another Syria.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If you think that way, you're free to think that way. If you want Saudi Arabia to end up like Yemen and Syria, you're free to think that way as well.

I think a different way and I'm free to think my way as well. I'm not out to try to push my view on you and I think I'm free to not accept your view as well. What do you do is up to you but I have my own mind and I have my own views.

I'm not interested in helping in a process of turning Saudi Arabia into another Syria.
We both know that the 2 important parts of Saudi Arabia won't be touched until end times, so your point doesnt stack up. The rest of the country can burn to the ground and it will spare Yemen the bombings for all I care. The House of Saud is evil

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It's probably because they want to clean their image for the West and the non-Islamic world for this mega project:

How are they going to fund it. The Kashoggi murder damaged their business image and with the garbage oil prices these guys aren't going to be able to do it.

Saudi Arabia is becoming more progressive.
Its Somalias turn now. We have to follow the footsteps of the Saudis we worship :trumpsmirk:

@beenleey

Imagine Gaalkacayo hosting Somalia’s first gay pride March and think of @Crow And @Mckenzie on the same float dancing together and wiggling to the sound of calypso. Then, you will see @Cognitivedissonance with a big smug on his face, excited and screaming, “yooow beauty ladies”? If that could happen, there would’ve been peace, stability and progress in all over Somalia. Now, we will be the only Salafi country left on the planet and everyone else is realising the Rights of human beings.

Bro they are responsible for making Yemen the way it is.

They have bombed the place back to the stone age.

Trending