Saudi Arabia opens its first pro-LGBT organization. PRIDE flag is raised in Riyadh

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

6f8.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In my opinion Prince MBS will ruin Saudia for ever. He is changing everything

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Saudi Arabia is becoming more progressive.
Its Somalias turn to follow the footsteps of the Saudis we worship :trumpsmirk:
Somalia will be sent back to the middle ages. We are not meant for the modern world. I will be heading back to counter liberalisation of the country

Wallahi I wish was born in the middle ages so I could carry out raids in Ethiopia and expand Somalia's land:mjkkk:

Last edited:
Somalia will be sent back to the middle ages. We are not mesnt for the modern world. I will be heading back to counter liberalisation of the country

Wallahi I wish was born the middle ages so I could carry out raids in Ethiopia and expand Somalia's land:mjkkk:
>Implying you'd reach the age to become old enough to raid places and wouldn't die 15 minutes after being born because of child mortality rates. :drakekidding:

I love the 21st century :it0tdo8:

In what world do we worship the family of al saud? Are you even Somali?

Are you gay or something? To make a lie like that up?
Somalis love Saudi Arabia because they see it as a very religious Sunni and holy country and also is the country that has the Kaaba and Masjid Al-Nabawi. We don't worship al Saud family but we do like Saudi Arabia just like a lot of non-arab Muslims
Also learn to take a joke

Somalis love Saudi Arabia because they see it as a very religious Sunni and holy country and also is the country that has the Kaaba and Masjid Al-Nabawi. We don't worship al Saud family but we do like Saudi Arabia just like a lot of non-arab Muslims
Also learn to take a joke
You could say the same about Shias who curse all sunnis especially saudis day and night.

All Muslims revere the holy places but it has nothing to do with the backwards retarded family of al saud.

Trending