Samiya Lerew- An Eritrean who hates ethnic Somalis, has registered a political party.. in Somalia!

Does she live around somalis? We need to spread the word there in order to make her super uncomfortable

Not sure ! but I hope one the Sspotters can find out. She needs to stop slandering Somalis and quit her party. Those are the 2 things we need to achieve.
I also want her to publicly apologise to all ethnic Somalis.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I wish somalia would get it together already, we have so many enemies, do it like erdogan. Nikaasi waa true rageedi :lawd: nin asal, waa nin toosan oo xalaal lagu dhalay. Alas we have what we have in somalia, shib iska dheh :bell:

so what eritrea is miles ahead of somalia maybe we should learn to adopt at this rate we will go extinct nothing wrong with saying nomadic pastoralist are illiterate uneducated bums who kill eachother and dont work to contribute to the society we should work to introduce education development construction and cosmopolitanism

Eritrea is miles ahead of us? Eritrea and Ethiopia are brothels of horn of Africa jajaja

Gulf countries are pastoralists and proud of it and all doing good

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
If somalia was truly united and nationalist she wouldn’t have the audacity to preach this revisionist anti somali trash she’s clearly taking advantage of our lack of nationalism and unity

Cartman

reformed
Why do you political niggas suck at adding pics, I get disgusted every time I see attachment instead of an inserted pic. :damsel:

Spread the word.

An Eritrean who is xenophobic towards ethnic Somalis and routinely refers to us as "primitive" and "pastoralists" has been permitted to open a political party in Somalia.

Her political party name is "COSMOPOLITAN Democratic party", yet another dig at "Somali pastoralists".

She is not even married to a Somali, in fact, her husband is Caucasian. We need all hands on deck like we did when we dealt with Amal Azzudin.

This woman reduces and looks down on ethnic Somalis and wants to claim that all we ever did and do is deal with livestock. This will permit her and the other foreigners to lay claim to our history.

She even calls Somalis "neanderthals".

Look at the attachment, it's official!!

Thanks john!

View attachment 115502
She's half Eritrean and Somali, there are many mixed people in southern Somalia can we deny them their rights?

She should just keep her mouth out of Puntland since her people have nothing to do with that region

She's half Eritrean and Somali, there are many mixed people in southern Somalia can we deny them their rights?

She should just keep her mouth out of Puntland since her people have nothing to do with that region

I don't care about her ethnicity, I care about her extreme hatred and disdain of ethnic Somalis!!
Many of us hold foreign passports but we don't call our hosts, "primitive"!

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Somalia needs a tough hooyo :silanyolaugh:

She will teach us good lesson
tenor.gif

Trending