Samiya Lerew- An Eritrean who hates ethnic Somalis, has registered a political party.. in Somalia!

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
She even calls Somalis "neanderthals".

Apparently, ethnic Somalis are the real foreigners.

The guy who put down his own grandfather and said he lived in the bush is truly the definition of neef. Naagtani somaliba maaha yet he uplifts her and puts his own grandfather down weeey tollaayayyyyyy :jcoleno:

The guy who put down his own grandfather and said he lived in the bush is truly the definition of neef. Naagtani somaliba maaha yet he uplifts her and puts his own grandfather down weeey tollaayayyyyyy :jcoleno:

Somalis have reached underground, forget rock bottom!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
She is a patriotic Habashi on a mission, when she puts you in an underground jail, don't regret your vote, you "neanderthal, primitive pastoralists with an ugly racist culture"-- her words.
shes right about that we are primitive claninists who mass slaughtered ourselves and constantly hate on each other either way i know shes a very patriotic Eritrean Somali who has love and respect for all Somalis regardless of clan geography langabnimo etc something which most Somalis lack

shes right about that we are primitive claninists who mass slaughtered ourselves and constantly hate on each other either way i know shes a very patriotic Eritrean Somali who has love and respect for all Somalis regardless of clan geography langabnimo etc something which most Somalis lack
She's not Somali she is an Eritrean Tigrai who has hate for your ancestors culture

Last edited:
Explain what could she do? Arent they a minority? How can she insult the 99%?

She is very slick, she is trying to align herself with other ethnic minorities in Somalia and one of her tweets hinted at maybe siding with D&M and trying to pit them against ethnic Somalis.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
She's not Somali she is an Eritrean Tigrai who has hate for your ancestors culture, you neef.
so what eritrea is miles ahead of somalia maybe we should learn to adopt at this rate we will go extinct nothing wrong with saying nomadic pastoralist are illiterate uneducated bums who kill eachother and dont work to contribute to the society we should work to introduce education development construction and cosmopolitanism

so what eritrea is miles ahead of somalia maybe we should learn to adopt at this rate we will go extinct nothing wrong with saying nomadic pastoralist are illiterate uneducated bums who kill eachother and dont work to contribute to the society we should work to introduce education development construction and cosmopolitanism
Whats your ideology? I assumed you were a nomad type.

:westbrookwtf:
A woman that mocks your culture and your people and claims your capital is not yours, and you want to support her.

Last edited:
I’ll do my best to spread the word regarding this anti Somali revisionist :it0tdo8: who do you think we should show these tweets to in order to have her blacklisted from Somali politics and even deported?

Yes, we need to strategise.. I think first, we need to find people on social media who can spread the word. Then we can confront whichever ethnic Somalis are dumb enough to join her party.

Apollo

VIP
Now we all feel what white people must feel like when foreigners enter their country's politics. :russ:

This is what Ilhan Omar makes right-wing white people feel. :dead:

@JohnQ

Your thread deserves to be in the generals among all SSpotters, join us here please

Now we all feel what white people must feel like when foreigners enter their country's politics. :russ:

This is what Ilhan Omar makes right-wing white people feel. :dead:

But foreigners don't have the gall to insult the native population and openly call for "sweet revenge"