Samiya Lerew- An Eritrean who hates ethnic Somalis, has registered a political party.. in Somalia!

I don't care about her ethnicity, I care about her extreme hatred and disdain of ethnic Somalis!!
Many of us hold foreign passports but we don't call our hosts, "primitive"!
I have called her out numerous times for her use of pastoralist as an insult but this hate must be coming from somewhere probably the civil war.

What are the chances she will succeed in getting elected?
0% lol.

You guys are overreacting, do you think in Somalia, where an ethnic Somali Muslim can get a bullet in the skull for belonging to the wrong clan, that an Eritrean gaal will tell a Somali what to do in Xamar? :silanyolaugh:

She is playing dangerous game. If she keeps this up and more somalis feel she is a bought politicians from outsiders. She will face same fate as benazir bhutto. I have looked into her and its clear what she is and its also clear she is not smart enough to keep this up. She seems to be backed from outside.....I just dont see her making it alive in Somalia with this type of nonsense. She will get killed

Gambar

VIP
She seems to have backing, she is married to a White man. Only Allah knows who her backers and funders are.
Backers ma naqanee she needs a back hand balayada. Naa orod oo Asmara ku noqo waxay tahay lama yaqaan. I would love to meet her. Wallahi she cannot even pass for Somali iyadoo leh weji baladhaan.

No disrespect to sister @Finesse but I don't care if she becomes the ruler of villa Ugandisho.

that’s really sad. I’m from Djibouti but I care about all Somalis. North and south. Why are we like this ? We’re young we should unite instead of being like our ancestors. It didn’t help us at all. Or am I naïve ? Probably :mjkkk:.

that’s really sad. I’m from Djibouti but I care about all Somalis. North and south. Why are we like this ? We’re young we should unite instead of being like our ancestors. It didn’t help us at all. Or am I naïve ? Probably :mjkkk:.
I'm sorry but there's no hope for a united Somalia.. We should just form our own states, but we can corporate and do trade etc..

You should never lose hope sis, we shouldn't hate each other for things that happened before we were born. Other Somali's are all we got :friendhug:

Trending

Latest posts