Samiya Lerew- An Eritrean who hates ethnic Somalis, has registered a political party.. in Somalia!

Stop derailing every thread with the same tired old calacaal. This thread is about this lady and her party start another thread.
If Ethiopia, Qatar, Kenya, turkey and all other international players can have their own politicians why can't this Eritrean midget do the same? Somalia is a dead nation..

If Ethiopia, Qatar, Kenya, turkey and all other international players can have their own politicians why can't this Eritrean midget do the same? Somalia is a dead nation..
Which Ethiopian, Qatari, Kenyan, or Turk has a political party based in Somalia? If you cant keep up with the topic start another one and calacaal about what you want dont derail this one, its boring.

She will run for office soon. She’s all about emboldening minorities, Albeit, the wrong way.
If she ran for office, I can see her party of consisting of nothing but her people.
Make no mistake, habashis will fund her and support her, and it is obvious she’s taking advantage of Ethiopian control of Somalia. She know she has nothing to fear.

welcome to New age Somali politics where ethnic somali war hero is deported Naked while habashas get not only a citizenship, but a political party.

I wonder why she's obsessed about Hawd and Mudug? Does she think those are the only places ethnic Somalis reside? Lol.

Also 'May May' speakers are ethnic Somalis and many are also nomadic pastoralists, idk why shes trying to make a distinction.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Well Somalis are primitive in a way especially the nomads she didn’t lie. The question is when will Somalis change as a people and stop the whole qabil obsession.

There was a time I used to be nationalistic and Somalia ha noolato bullshit, but in time I realised the truth.. There is no Somalia, the politicians are all foreign agents.

There was a time I used to be nationalistic and Somalia ha noolato bullshit, but in time I realised the truth.. There is no Somalia, the politicians are all foreign agents.

Even if Puntland gets independence, it won't be long until Habashis and their Queen, conquer it.
We are all in this together.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Unfortunately you are right, our nation is doomed.

I wonder why she's obsessed about Hawd and Mudug? Does she think those are the only places ethnic Somalis reside? Lol.

Also 'May May' speakers are ethnic Somalis and many are also nomadic pastoralists, idk why shes trying to make a distinction.

Her angle is to adopt the Maay speakers into her gang. She needs them for numbers and muscle!

If excuses were made by somalians for an Ethiopian army men shooting down a Somali owned airline in Somalia then why wouldn't she try this. She probably saw the Somalians defending that crap. I know where all the blame lies but:mjkkk: when-a-topic-you-have-a-doctorate-degree-in-hits-the-front-page-and-you-think-about-posting--c...gif

Trending