Samiya Lerew- An Eritrean who hates ethnic Somalis, has registered a political party.. in Somalia!

Gambar

VIP
She may not be Somali but she is registered as a Somali politician with a legitimate party.

WTF right?
That’s the crazy part, how was she able to do that? She is not even two generations in Somalia but she wants to take over. Yet cad cad iyo Madowweyn don’t even have their own political parties to my knowledge.

That’s the crazy part, how was she able to do that? She is not even two generations in Somalia but she wants to take over. Yet cad cad iyo Madowweyn don’t even have their own political parties to my knowledge.

She seems to have backing, she is married to a White man. Only Allah knows who her backers and funders are.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Sorry sis! Don't break your fast on this enemy of the Somali people. Just spread the word amongst your friends and family

Will do thank you for letting us know, i cant believe our ppl are rooting for her and say shes a true patriot when shes clearly a hateful racist with an agenda. Im guessing the ones who support her on twitter are somali haters as well. I hope she gets blacklisted

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Now we all feel what white people must feel like when foreigners enter their country's politics. :russ:

This is what Ilhan Omar makes right-wing white people feel. :dead:
I think it is different, ilhan and other foreigners enter politics as an Americans, working for the Americans interests, not trying to claim that Americans history and lands belongs Somali for instance.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Yes, we need to strategise.. I think first, we need to find people on social media who can spread the word. Then we can confront whichever ethnic Somalis are dumb enough to join her party.
We need to contact the government and have her party banned, same thing was done in Mauritania where they banned a similar party
The party was banned in January 2002 following accusations by the government that the party threatened Mauritanian national unity and was threatening Mauritania's relations with Senegal. Communications Minister Chyakh Ould Ely accused the party of being racist and violent.

Habashi married into Europeans.

SamiyaFamily.jpeg