Samiya Lerew- An Eritrean who hates ethnic Somalis, has registered a political party.. in Somalia!

Nabad iyo nolol letting xabashis open up xisbi qarans
iseeu.png

This woman hates ethnic Somalis and routinely calls us primitive "pastoralists". She is dangerous and is also married to a white man.

Please tell me, why an Eritrean is allowed to open a political party in SOMALIA?

Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.30.11.png

Spread the word.

An Eritrean who is xenophobic towards ethnic Somalis and routinely refers to us as "primitive" and "pastoralists" has been permitted to open a political party in Somalia.

Her political party name is "COSMOPOLITAN Democratic party", yet another dig at "Somali pastoralists".

She is not even married to a Somali, in fact, her husband is Caucasian. We need all hands on deck like we did when we dealt with Amal Azzudin.

This woman reduces and looks down on ethnic Somalis and wants to claim that all we ever did and do is deal with livestock. This will permit her and the other foreigners to lay claim to our history.

She even calls Somalis "neanderthals".

Look at the attachment, it's official!!

Thanks john!

Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.30.11.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.47.07.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.47.07.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.48.50.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.48.50.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Here are a few more of her tweets. Please search her twitter history and screenshot before her and her team delete them.

In fact, in 2019 a young Somali brother predicted that she would enter politics and try to wipe us out.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.33.50.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.33.50.png
    359.7 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.42.50.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.42.50.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Samiya praises her Habashi people and insults ethnic Somalis but wants to become our President.

She also tries to throw into question who can and cannot be called a Somali.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.38.31.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.38.31.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Spread the word.

An Eritrean who is xenophobic towards ethnic Somalis and routinely refers to us as "primitive" and "pastoralists" has been permitted to open a political party in Somalia.

She is not even married to a Somali, in fact, her husband is Caucasian. We need all hands on deck like we did when we dealt with Amal Azzudin.

View attachment 115502
@Finesse,

What is her obsession with pastoralists?

Best,

Faahiye

If you are on twitter or other social media, please spread the word. This woman hates Somalis and only Allah knows what she will do if she ever gains power.

She calls Ethiopian control over Somalia "sweet revenge for 1977"

Last edited:
Why is a non Somali allowed to join somali politics?

Because somehow this Eritrean managed to get Somali nationality, her parents moved to Somalia and lived in Mogadishu. Now, suddenly, she thinks she is an authority on Somalinimo and wants to take political power.

Now, the issue is not her ethnicity but her blatant xenophobia.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Oh I remember this lady, she's crazy. I remember when she claimed Mogadishu barely had Somalis and it was built but other ethnic groups :dead:

Don't take her seriously, she's an absolute nutter.

Oh I remember this lady, she's crazy. I remember when she claimed Mogadishu barely had Somalis and it was built but other ethnic groups :dead:

Don't take her seriously, she's an absolute nutter.

We can't ignore her anymore, she registered a political party and clearly has backing and contacts.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Can you please provide evidence of this so called party? All I see are tweets. Sounds like fear mongering.

Trending