Who should be considered a Somali citizen?

She seems very much invloved in somali affairs though i havent seen anything negative from her. Whats her story do you know?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is a very tricky question, I would say

any person that has roots in any part of Somalia. This includes us in the diaspora, bantu, cadcads, arabs and so on.

In the future once we are a stable country, I would love to see a diverse Somalia where people can eventually become citizens after living in the country for a lengthy period of time and contributing to the economy. Yes to diversity:)

Farm

VIP
That’s the same cockroach who hates ethnic Somalis especially MJs. Her Eritrean ancestors were brought by Italians to fight the MJ sultanate and she’s salty that we killed them. She should be deported back to Eritrea.

You should dig deep into this lady’s twitter, she once said Ethnic Somalis are not indigenous to moqdishu. Looool she said Eritreans are, let’s not promote this degenerate woman. She isn’t Somali, she should stick to Eritrean politics.

Somali on both sides fully qabiil known and include the minorities who live in Somalia too don’t want Somalia to be overrun with qurbojoog and their half Madow children

:pachah1: the crucial condition is that you father is Somali...if your father is Swedish and you mom is Somali you are not Somali ..you follow your father..you are swedish

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The original constitution has good parameters (mostly) for this anyone from the 5 regions with no other citizenship and with a Somali father and/or of Somali descent.

Trending