Samiya Lerew- An Eritrean who hates ethnic Somalis, has registered a political party.. in Somalia!

Why do I feel as though most in Xamar don't know what she's doing? Feels like once AS is gone and people start wising up to what's going on, non-Somalis outta be concerned.

Let's not forget she's also keen on demographic replacement in PL as well & then Rooble Melvin tried to brush it off as "sarcasm" it's clear she has an agenda (hence why she also used emotional language to make Somalis not want to ban Khat). And ty for posting such a great thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200807_192748.jpg
    Screenshot_20200807_192748.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20200809_170412.jpg
    Screenshot_20200809_170412.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20200807_192513.jpg
    Screenshot_20200807_192513.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20200809_170943.jpg
    Screenshot_20200809_170943.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_20200809_171317.jpg
    Screenshot_20200809_171317.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 100
She has the support of ethnic somalis from smaller clans, and she is using their hatred for Hawiye and Darood to get somewhere. But wait until our Hawiye brothers wake up, her habashi ass will be eating raw mest back in Asmara in a heartbeat.

She has the support of ethnic somalis from smaller clans, and she is using their hatred for Hawiye and Darood to get somewhere. But wait until our Hawiye brothers wake up, her habashi ass will be eating raw mest back in Asmara in a heartbeat.

We need to create media awareness about people like her. The public don't know about the agenda but once they do I think it will change this issue.

We need to create media awareness about people like her. The public don't know about the agenda but once they do I think it will change this issue.

Somalis are so arrogant that they constantly demean and underestimate "minorities", when in fact these groups are not a minority at all and now they're starting to conjure up false stories.

Somalis are so arrogant that they constantly demean and underestimate "minorities", when in fact these groups are not a minority at all and now they're starting to conjure up false stories.

I've heard bantus claim ajuuran and reer xamar claim to have built xamar. The problem is they never say this face to face. In person they act miskeen so people will defend them and say they are good people

The jig is up for them because more Somalis are seeing through this. I reckon I've influenced a few on this site lol. I remember as a newbie people were much more hostile to my opinions on this. :banderas:

I've heard bantus claim ajuuran and reer xamar claim to have built xamar. The problem is they never say this face to face. In person they act miskeen so people will defend them and say they are good people

The jig is up for them because more Somalis are seeing through this. I reckon I've influenced a few on this site lol. I remember as a newbie people were much more hostile to my opinions on this. :banderas:

Insha'allah more Somalis will wake up, learn to treat everyone with respect but never allowing people to lie about who Somalis really are.

We should also make sure Somalis know that we're not trying to marginalise people, we want equal rights for everyone but equal does not mean they can lie about us.

Oromo blood is halal to me, I don’t care if they’re gaal or muslim, the only place they should be is in the dirt. Deporting them is not enough, they’re a very stubborn and ambitious group who only learn by having their heads stomped on.
@TheReal_SMM

Oromo blood is halal to me, I don’t care if they’re gaal or muslim, the only place they should be is in the dirt. Deporting them is not enough, they’re a very stubborn and ambitious group who only learn by having their heads stomped on.

They see Somali blood as halal. Most of Somali clashes with Oromos were with the muslim ones. We can't be pacifists against violent invaders. They need to stay out or face the consequences.

Trending

Latest posts