Salafi Community Continues To Grow In The UK

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What do you mean misinterpreting? Explain? The Hadith is clear and explains itself what the hell is there to be interpreted? Salafis are not Khawarij mate you are very misinformed and ignorant.
That Hadith ain't about y'all.
:what:
And since when were Salafis their own sect? You see Malikis, Shafis, Hanbalis, and Hanafis as kuffar just say that, no need to bring up a Hadith and misinterpret it. Thank you for putting you and @Omar del Sur beliefs in the limelight.

@jemappelle you don't believe me? A lot of them believe they're the only ones in the right and the followers of the 4 imams are going to hell. No wonder they treated me so badly in Bristol.

That Hadith ain't about y'all.
:what:
And since when were Salafis their own sect? You see Malikis, Shafis, Hanbalis, and Hanafis as kuffar just say that, no need to bring up a Hadith and misinterpret it. Thank you for putting you and @Omar del Sur beliefs in the limelight.

@jemappelle you don't believe me? A lot of them believe they're the only ones in the right and the followers of the 4 imams are going to hell. No wonder they treated me so badly in Bristol.
:dead: When did I call them kuffars and those are not sects they are schools of thoughts, this is different to Aqeedah which is based on one's beliefs about Allah, you are very misinformed and have to do your own research, one can be Salafi and take from Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Ashafi, Imam Maliki and Imam Ahmed Ibna Hanbal.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
:dead: When did I call them kuffars and those are not sects they are schools of thoughts, this is different to Aqeedah which is based on one's beliefs about Allah, you are very misinforme and have to do your own research, one can be Salafi and take from Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Ashafi, Imam Maliki and Imam Ahmed Ibna Hanbal.
YOU LITERALLY JUST QUOTED THE HADITH ABOUT THE 73 SECTS AND ALL BUT ONE GOING TO HELL, AND SAID SALAFIYAH IS THE CORRECT SECT.

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY Y'ALL LACK COMPREHENSION!
angry hate GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Should we contribute to advancing humanity? Nah lets instead argue over which shit has more glitter. It all stinks the same ya idiots. 14 pages of my dad bigger than yo dad.
Return to Allah swt. Your life will become bitter eventually. If AbdiFreedom reverted, I know you will too. Just a year or so ago, you still called yourself a muslim. What happened anyway? That high life isn't worth it.

And who is more astray than him who follows his desires without any guidance from Allah?
(Sūrat al-Qasas, No.28, Āyat 50)

YOU LITERALLY JUST QUOTED THE HADITH ABOUT THE 73 SECTS AND ALL BUT ONE GOING TO HELL, AND SAID SALAFIYAH IS THE CORRECT SECT.

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY Y'ALL LACK COMPREHENSION!
angry hate GIF
Salafia=Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'a
Why is it the safe sect? What do you hear at the beginning of every Kudbah?
“Wa sharrul Umoori Muhdathaatuhaa, Wa kulla Bid'atin dhaialah, wa kulla dhalatin fin-naar" Al-Hadith (Sahih Muslim). Translation of the above Hadith:“Every innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance goes to Hell fire.”

So of course, if Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'a are not following any innovations and sticking to the interpration of the Quran from the first three generations, it is clear they are the safest sect. Countless number of times evidences are provided clearly showing this and yet you deny.

Quran, Sunnah and the first three generations, as we have been commanded to follow.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Salafia=Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'a
Why is it the safe sect? What do you hear at the beginning of every Kudbah?
“Wa sharrul Umoori Muhdathaatuhaa, Wa kulla Bid'atin dhaialah, wa kulla dhalatin fin-naar" Al-Hadith (Sahih Muslim). Translation of the above Hadith:“Every innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance goes to Hell fire.”

So of course, if Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'a are not following any innovations and sticking to the interpration of the Quran from the first three generations, it is clear they are the safest sect. Countless number of times evidences are provided clearly showing this and yet you deny.

Quran, Sunnah and the first three generations, as we have been commanded to follow.
bidah-shirk.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Should we contribute to advancing humanity? Nah lets instead argue over which shit has more glitter. It all stinks the same ya idiots. 14 pages of my dad bigger than yo dad.
Didnt you once say you were a hardcore ex Salafi? You are a perfect example of the end result of burnout Salafi, an atheist!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Please, bring me anything logical and any evidences as I have, stop sending me gifs and replying with ignorant statements if you are really correct. The evidence is clear.
I have replied to you multiple times. Now, I will stay silent because I have been commended to.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You haven't provided me with one piece of evidence while I have, time and time again. :drakelaugh:
Wrong. Abuse of process. That isn't evidence because it applies to Sunnis as a whole. You are just proving yourself to be a takfiring Wahhabi. You believe non-"salafi" Malikis, Shafis, Hanbalis and Hanafis aka the majority of Muslims are "following a sect that will go to hell" aka kuffars. You are naive and believe Salafiyah is a sect then claim Salafis can take from Madhabs, you don't even make any sense.

You are a waste of my time. Goodbye.

My parents taught me arabic before somali and now my somali is horrible. Learning from a tutor now so I can teach my kids the culture better inshAllah.

My parents taught me arabic before somali and now my somali is horrible. Learning from a tutor now so I can teach my kids the culture better inshAllah.
How can you blame your parents for your horrible Somali skills as a grown adult? They took you to dugsi most likely to learn Quran (to know your Lord) but they probably spoke Somali at home. Why did you not make an effort way back then. Don’t blame your lack of effort back then on your waalid.

Exactly so the west gives them a better life they can't find elsewhere. STOP COMPLAINING be grateful.
We are grateful but that doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about the problems, this guy is a daa'ee.
You want us Muslims to turn a blind eye to all the corruption in society? and not talk about it? and accept it?
Your part of the problem

Hamzza

VIP
A salafi Sheikh urges Muslims that eating a murtad flesh is halal and encourages!

He is explaining a Shafi'i fiqh issue jaahilyahow. This is not his statement but the opinion of the author of the book الإقناع في حل ألفاظ أبي شجاع who lived in 1000 AD.