Salafi Community Continues To Grow In The UK

Abaq

VIP
What do you mean?
The source of salafiyyah is the salaf, the first three generations. The sahabah, their students, and their students. Salafis literally take the interpretations of the quran and sunnah only from these three generations. That is the difference between them and other sects like the sufis, asharis etc

Abaq

VIP
What has become mainstream amongst sunnis nowadays is ikhwanism, the ideology that we all say we are Muslim and brush our differences under the carpet. Even mentioning differences when some of it amounts to heresy and kufr has become taboo due to the influence of ikhwanism. In the past, the salafis and asharis and sufis would all refute each other academically and each side would bring their scholarly arguments and proofs. Now, after the rise of ikhwanism, any scholarly critique or criticism is seen as a major taboo that must never be spoken

Garaad diinle

 
The source of salafiyyah is the salaf, the first three generations. The sahabah, their students, and their students. Salafis literally take the interpretations of the quran and sunnah only from these three generations. That is the difference between them and other sects like the sufis, asharis etc
All i said was actually based on interaction with follower of salafiyah and what i watched on the internet. What you said is true in theory but when i often watch shoyukh al-salafiya they often times than not quote the the sheikhs that i listed of course they also quote other scholars such as ibn al-qayyim but i only listed these that are often cited from what i watch.

What has become mainstream amongst sunnis nowadays is ikhwanism, the ideology that we all say we are Muslim and brush our differences under the carpet. Even mentioning differences when some of it amounts to heresy and kufr has become taboo due to the influence of ikhwanism. In the past, the salafis and asharis and sufis would all refute each other academically and each side would bring their scholarly arguments and proofs. Now, after the rise of ikhwanism, any scholarly critique or criticism is seen as a major taboo that must never be spoken
Ikhwaanul muslimeen arooskooda ey yaa laqalaa

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Salafi leader of the UK Anjem Chaudry, this is what you produce

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A salafi Sheeikh says anyone who dances or Sings is a kaafir

A salafi Sheikh urges Muslims that eating a murtad flesh is halal and encourages!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
you act like they aren't going through Abu taymiyah, miaw, etc. what's the difference between that and going through the 4 imams?
:what:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
no y'all just want free reign to massacre everyone.

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
another terrible argument against Salafiyyah. wanting to follow the Islam of the earliest generations is the same as pagans wanting to stick to ancestral paganism?

"the brain is def needed to understand them and the religion"

the intellect is needed to understand them and implement their understanding, not for us to make up our own new version of Islam.
keep telling yourself that my guy.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You completely missed the point sis
no explain it. Salafis are better because they don't hate fiqh and only do literal interpretations? because saying Salafis follow the salaf, as if the others don't is insulting.

@TekNiKo @Qeelbax @Chase
The Prophet (S) said “Whoever invents something in our matter which is not from it, is not from us” (Bukhari and Muslim).
The Prophet (S) said “every bidah is dhalalah (misguidance), every dhalalah is in the fire,”

The name of the group is derived from a hadith (or tradition) ascribed to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad, "My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group." They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah?
Who are the most authentic and follow the Salaf most accurate? The Salafis.

وَمَا يَسْتَوِي الْأَحْيَاءُ وَلَا الْأَمْوَاتُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُسْمِعُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ وَمَا أَنتَ بِمُسْمِعٍ مَّن فِي الْقُبُورِ

The living and the dead are not the same. Verily, Allah will make hear whomever He wills, but you cannot make those in the grave hear.
Surat al-Fatir 35:22

إِنَّكَ لَا تُسْمِعُ الْمَوْتَىٰ وَلَا تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ الدُّعَاءَ إِذَا وَلَّوْا مُدْبِرِينَ

Verily, you cannot make the dead hear, nor can you make the deaf hear the call when they turn away.

Surat al-Naml 27:80

All of these Hadith prove Salafia is the correct sect, some may complain about Muhamma Ibn Abdul Wahab, the same way we read the books of Abu Taymiyyah and other scholars of Fiqh he wrote books about Tawheed in order to educate Muslims due to shirk and innovations being very common in the Arabian peninsular and to educate new Muslims, these Hadiths emphasise the importance.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
"My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group."
All of these Hadith prove Salafia is the correct sect
Here he is with the takfiring again. This is why we don't like y'all. Nobody is as arrogant as y'all. Just don't kill me please.

bidah-shirk.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
But there are literal Sahih Hadith to back up what we are saying, are you denying the Sahih Hadith?
you're purposely misinterpreting it, takfir takfir takfir!
bidah-shirk.gif

is this one you're group to? because nobody fits the glove better than people who subscribe to calls ideology.

Ibn Kathir said, “If the Khawarij ever gained power, they would corrupt the entire land, Iraq and Syria. They would not leave alone a boy or a girl or a man or a woman, for in their view the people have become so corrupt that they cannot be reformed but by mass killing.”

Source: al-Bidāyah wal-Nihāyah 10/584

:ohno:

you're purposely misinterpreting it, takfir takfir takfir!
View attachment 249215

is this one you're group to? because nobody fits the glove better than people who subscribe to calls ideology.

Ibn Kathir said, “If the Khawarij ever gained power, they would corrupt the entire land, Iraq and Syria. They would not leave alone a boy or a girl or a man or a woman, for in their view the people have become so corrupt that they cannot be reformed but by mass killing.”

Source: al-Bidāyah wal-Nihāyah 10/584

:ohno:
What do you mean misinterpreting? Explain? The Hadith is clear and explains itself what the hell is there to be interpreted? Salafis are not Khawarij mate you are very misinformed and ignorant.