Salafi Community Continues To Grow In The UK

These idiots are breeding extremists. I feel sick whenever I walk past a mentally focked Somali young man wearing Arab attite saying ‘ahki’ three times every sentence handing out leaflets. Won’t be surprised if most of these guys end up in Syria

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
These idiots are breeding extremists. I feel sick whenever I walk past a mentally focked Somali young man wearing Arab attite saying ‘ahki’ three times every sentence handing out leaflets. Won’t be surprised if most of these guys end up in Syria
I only use akhi when speaking to an arab, otherwise it's cringe.
:nahgirl:

What has that got to do with being salafi?
also everyone says akh, its UK slang, white people say akh, it has nothing to do with being salafi
also most "salafis" I know dont say akhi in normal sentences, only ppl who say it is ones from certain areas

Hamzza

VIP
And you are ok with the countless of Somali boys who can't speak a single word of Af Soomaali, and always rocking with the latest western fashion. Talk of being mentally focked.

Yes. If you look at this crowd you’ll see its mostly Somali boys. I don’t want my brothers being brainwashed
Alhamdulilah we are too deep, no brainwashing is happening here lol, btw the only young men I see that are Sufi are Somali Bantu iyo Asharaaf, you Sufis are laangaab sxb 😂

Hamzza

VIP
Awareness for somali boys to escape being brainwashed
What's your sect @xoogster? Are you Muslim?
Why do you think Muslims going to Masjids is brainwashing? Is it not better for you as a non-Muslim whose name is Xoogster(literally rape) to avoid Muslim issues, which sect is growing and which sect is dying.

Yaraye

VIP
I know that salafis is a break off branch of the sunni branch, can anyone tell me how exactly different they are from us sunni? What makes them terrible? I'm a bit confused