Sad story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
And? Genetically, linguistically, culturally we are different to Western Africans and even Habeshas.
But you're still both African
What are you trying to say cause you missed my point
4800ee6fd6c1c03418f193979a3d9cb5164c4bf8ef1ffaebf13d92de046e40ba.gif

Nothing special about being Somali guys.We are all Muslims and should support Muslim unity.that said Half castes often shit about Somalia yet want to claim it at the same time. @Madman described it perfectly. @Kingjames i didn’t see the white trash comment, that is out of line.However your insults were counterintuitively anti Somali.

Nothing special about being Somali guys.We are all Muslims and should support Muslim unity.that said Half castes often shit about Somalia yet want to claim it at the same time. @Madman described it perfectly. @Kingjames i didn’t see the white trash comment, that is out of line.However your insults were counterintuitively anti Somali.
I was too nice before bro. I am now a professional troll
F9F386E7-30E9-4EB9-81AD-4A9D18F24452.png

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I am not. I’m neutral. Why would I get offended. Like if I’m a dhuxul? A fucking CHARCOAL? This is why I’m not getting offended because its absurd and not something to be mad about.
Nobody said anything about dhuxul bro
You're missing the point
:bell:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Nobody said anything about dhuxul bro
You're missing the point
:bell:
Yes, go two pages past. Also he may have insulted Somalia, but why be angry? You know it yourself it is not true. Anyways, I wouldn’t give attention to him if I was you.

I mean, no one forced her to do anything. Girls need to be aware that men will do and say anything to sleep with you. As a woman, YOU are the prize. But if you don't believe that, men can smell low self-esteem and will manipulate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending