Sad story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Atleast they won't be sending nudes to users on here and on snapchat like you.

And you expect to find a good man with actions like that lol.

Oh I will
I’m working on
One right now :icon lol:
I’m still young tho
However instead of sending nudes
they’ll be sucking dick for food
I’m sure that girl of yours would like to know her bae was a for weeks
Now f*ck off tranny :)

I spoke to the girl. She considers it a kind of rape because she said no penetration but she won't report it because she led him on on all fronts. She seems optimistic about finding someone and I suggested she sign up to a halal dating site and marry as soon as possible. She's very pretty and should have no problem marrying someone who doesn't care about her past.

I spoke to the girl. She considers it a kind of rape because she said no penetration but she won't report it because she led him on on all fronts. She seems optimistic about finding someone and I suggested she sign up to a halal dating site and marry as soon as possible. She's very pretty and should have no problem marrying someone who doesn't care about her past.
The problem is that this girl is more saddened that she wont have a husband than the gravity of the sin.Instead of immediately looking for another partner she needs to contemplate on her deen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts