Sad story

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this chick meets a semi religious guy and they get on great. He says he wants to marry her and she says she does too. They never meet in private, only public and just kiss. Nothing more. Then one night he calls her and it leads to phone sex. This goes on for a while until they have camera sessions. By this point they want to meet for sex. He promises he won't go all the way and this dumb girl believes him. They go all the way in the heat of the moment. He got what he wanted and he dumped her. Now she is not a virgin and no man will marry her. This happened to a friend of a friend that I know. She's devastated. Just warning you all not to have phone sex, or camera sex, all sex should wait until after marriage.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's really sad and unfortunate, a lot of guys prey on innocent unsuspecting girls with no intention of following through with their promises (marriage). Tell your friend that mistakes happen, that she has her whole future ahead of her and not to worry. There are tons of guys like myself who do not mind marrying non virgins :)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's really sad and unfortunate, a lot of guys prey on innocent unsuspecting girls with no intention of following through with their promises (marriage). Tell your friend that mistakes happen, that she has her whole future ahead of her and not to worry. There are tons of guys like myself who do not mind marrying non virgins :)
:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::mjlol::russ::lolbron::dead:

So this chick meets a semi religious guy and they get on great. He says he wants to marry her and she says she does too. They never meet in private, only public and just kiss. Nothing more. Then one night he calls her and it leads to phone sex. This goes on for a while until they have camera sessions. By this point they want to meet for sex. He promises he won't go all the way and this dumb girl believes him. They go all the way in the heat of the moment. He got what he wanted and he dumped her. Now she is not a virgin and no man will marry her. This happened to a friend of a friend that I know. She's devastated. Just warning you all not to have phone sex, or camera sex, all sex should wait until after marriage.
Thats the thing about woman, i never understood, they will do so much just to please man, that it could potentially destroy their life. Girls need to realise man are not wired like a women, we wanted to be satisfied, not satisfy some one else. We are dogs sxb we don't care about your feelings or personality but your body.

The world likes to say sex and relationships is dominated by women and they can control where the relationship can go, because all man really want is sex, but thats not entirely true. Once a man gets into a women's head then its game over. All a man needs to do is play off their hopes and you can make them do anything. Pretend to be a good guy or like the c*nt in the ops story, play off the fact she wants get married and used that and ur sorted. I do it to woman all the time, make them hear what they want. Then do what the geezer did pump and dump, move onto the next one.

Thats the thing about woman, i never understood, they will do so much just to please man, that it could potentially destroy their life. Girls need to realise man are not wired like a women, we wanted to be satisfied, not satisfy some one else. We are dogs sxb we don't care about your feelings or personality but your body.

The world likes to say sex and relationships is dominated by women and they can control where the relationship can go, because all man really want is sex, but thats not entirely true. Once a man gets into a women's head then its game over. All a man needs to do is play off their hopes and you can make them do anything. Pretend to be a good guy or like the c*nt in the ops story, play off the fact she wants get married and used that and ur sorted. I do it to woman all the time, make them hear what they want. Then do what the geezer did pump and dump, move onto the next one.

I just feel so sorry for her. He used her and then dumped her. What you said is right and something I've known my whole life.

I just feel so sorry for her. He used her and then dumped her. What you said is right and something I've known my whole life.
As a mother i think thats something you should tell your daughters if you have any. Unfortunately one thing i notice is alot of girls are not ready to deal with their male counterparts.

They not ready for what men want and this girl wasn't and thats why she is in this unfortunate situation. She was too naive.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There’s akways two sides to a story involving two individuals but I’m not surprised that we in the West always follow the females narrative cause after all men are disposable in this gynocentric society the west in general.

I say the female probably manipulated him into this whole ordeal, unless we hear his side of the story I can’t see how anyone can come to an sort of conclusion unless cognitive bias and misandry.

She wasn’t innocent , a woman is a human and has free will.She and him are both in the wrong.

Are women now children ?
:williamswtf:
She had “ phone sex” than “video sex” and didn’t deduce where it was going?
:wtf:
No one “used” anyone.Both are sinners who should repent.I hate when people try to put the women as the one “used” and “miskeen.
:westbrookwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Jiron is slyly implying that the guy raped the poor impression girl like as if she hasn’t got a mind of her own kkk

Jiron boowe are you saying all girls are fickle and too feeble minded who can be easy outwitted and prayed on by men cause they lack the mental acumen :ulyin:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How do people just go all the way the first time? Isn't taking your virginity painful and suppose to take a while?:cosbyhmm:and how naive are these girls to believe a guy? Was she a teenage? Even when I was young I was smarter than that, Never trust a man who wants to do haraam things with you before marriage.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
She wasn’t innocent , a woman is a human and has free will.She and him are both in the wrong.

Hey Canjeero,

I understand mistakes were made on both ends, however she was obviously mislead. I doubt she would have continued with the relationship if he was honest about his intention which was intercourse and nothing more. It's actually a lot more common than you think sxb :)

@Cognitivedissonance

A girl does not give her heart and trust easily, a man has to work for it. Unfortunately some men will go through extreme length just to maintain a certain appearance. Long nights on the phone, pleasant daily text, etc with only one goal in mind (and it ain't a ring). It has nothing to do with intelligence but manipulation of trust. I think it's time to speak up as men in some of the wrongs we do :)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hey Canjeero,

I understand mistakes were made on both ends, however she was obviously mislead. I doubt she would have continued with the relationship if he was honest about his intention which was intercourse and nothing more. It's actually a lot more common than you think sxb :)

@Cognitivedissonance

A girl does not give her heart and trust easily, a man has to work for it. Unfortunately some men will go through extreme length just to maintain a certain appearance. Long nights on the phone, pleasant daily text, etc with only one goal in mind (and it ain't a ring). It has nothing to do with intelligence but manipulation of trust. I think it's time to speak up as men in some of the wrongs we do :)
Are you slyly implying that all females are docile :comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No, he's saying people get tricked. Men and women.
That’s not what he’s saying he’s saying only females get tricked manipulated and outwitted by men cause they lack the mental acumen due to them being docile towards men.

Maybe they should have been so stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.