Sad story

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're no different to a regular cadaan calling a dark skinned African a
:siilaanyosmile:

I'm the one who will help my own country in the end not you who basically comes to a somali message board to spew hate to your other half country and culture
I wonder what your abo will think :siilaanyolaugh:
You can stay in your perfect country Sweden :dabcasar:
Looool you won’t do shit for Somali. As if their situation could be solved by one person.

Oh so now I am a regular cadaan:leon:. So you’re offended when a lightskin calls you dhuxul?

And again i dont hate half somali half cadaans
Actually i have this niece who is half cadaan, she has lived in somalia half her life and went also to school there
Her cadaan dad speaks bit somali and understands it better, she is basically more somali than most somalis
And she cant relate at all with cadaan ppl like most full somalis do

So its not about everyone ofcourse

But most somalis hate half breeds because they choose their other side over the somali one

The will make jokes about dark skin, how poor somalia is as a country, about welfare, arranged marriage...if a half breed says things like this its done, who the hell give them these right tbh..it tell enough which side they have chosen, and i wont ever blame them, its not their fault they are half breed, but pls dont come at us if you think like that

Im sure there are other forums for half breeds on the worldwide internet

And again i dont hate half somali half cadaans
Actually i have this niece who is half cadaan, she has lived in somalia half her life and went also to school there
Her cadaan dad speaks bit somali and understands it better, she is basically more somali than most somalis
And she cant relate at all with cadaan ppl like most full somalis do

So its not about everyone ofcourse

But most somalis hate half breeds because they choose their other side over the somali one

The will make jokes about dark skin, how poor somalia is as a country, about welfare, arranged marriage...if a half breed says things like this its done, who the hell give them these right tbh..it tell enough which side they have chosen, and i wont ever blame them, its not their fault they are half breed, but pls dont come at us if you think like that

Im sure there are other forums for half breeds on the worldwide internet
”I’m not racist, my friend is black.”:comeon:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
@Jjero you seem to not accept half whites and half Somalis, but what if the other half was a west african, AA, carribean etc. I wan’t to know if you have the same opinion? Or not? Because hypocrisy doesn’t work.
That's a dumb comparison because I share the same continent as a west African does
What type of relation do I have with a European
I would be slight more accepting if I saw a Somali with a Arab or another African muslim because we share the same religion and cultural identity (kind of not exactly) but that doesn't mean I would marry out myself
I want my kids to be Somali and share one culture
but I can relate more to a half west african Somali than I can with a half cadaan Somali
I have the same opinion on both of them, but I am slight more accepting with a Somali mixed with another African ethnicity

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Looool you won’t do shit for Somali. As if their situation could be solved by one person.

Oh so now I am a regular cadaan:leon:. So you’re offended when a lightskin calls you dhuxul?
You're not a light skin
you're half cadaan and half Somali
Stick to calling yourself mixed :damedamn:

”I’m not racist, my friend is black.”:comeon:

Im not racist at all lool you came for us
Implied that all somalis have arranged marriages, are on wellfare, our motherland is poor and that we are dhuxul, i mean if you say things like that ofcourse we dont want your half cadaan trash ass anymore

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
That's a dumb comparison because I share the same continent as a west African does
What type of relation do I have with a European
I would be slight more accepting if I saw a Somali with a Arab or another African muslim because we share the same religion and cultural identity (kind of not exactly) but that doesn't mean I would marry out myself
I want my kids to be Somali and share one culture
but I can relate more to a half west african Somali than I can with a half cadaan Somali
I have the same opinion on both of them, but I am slight more accepting with a Somali mixed with another African ethnicity
Not dumb comparison. But I would not accept a AA or a west African. Maybe only Muslim Gambians. But the rest, nope. Because of our differences and the culture shock. Tribalism is also a big part. I wouldn’t accept cadaans too. But it all depends on how their kids will be.

Im not racist at all lool you came for us
Implied that all somalis have arranged marriages, are on wellfare, our motherland is poor and that we are dhuxul, i mean if you say things like that ofcourse we dont want your half cadaan trash ass anymore
Who said all Somalis, I said you guys were on welfare etc. who is seeking approval from you guys?:russ:

Tell me the benefits of being Somali when you can’t even be safe in your own country.

But @Jjero lets leave this guy alone
We already made him suffer and he is half cadaan what else can we do to him what he isnt already tbh

Last thing i wanna say is "as if their situation could be solved by one person" is so gaalo mentality

Every person we can help in our motherland is worth it tbh, and now i have to go bye guys

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Not dumb comparison. But I would not accept a AA or a west African. Maybe only Muslim Gambians. But the rest, nope. Because of our differences and the culture shock. Tribalism is also a big part. I wouldn’t accept cadaans too. But it all depends on how their kids will be.
What culture shock? Other Muslim Africans act the same as we Somalis do LOL
it would be more of a culture shock to get with a cadaan that parties and drink khamri
:nahgirl:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
What culture shock? Other Muslim Africans act the same as we Somalis do LOL
it would be more of a culture shock to get with a cadaan that parties and drink khamri
:nahgirl:
Same shit, Other africans are different to Somalis. Same goes for whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts