Sad story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete this thread. Stuff like this don't happen. Don't listen to her, horny girls.

07-minister.jpg

It's a warning about zina of the eyes leading to zina of the body. It happened.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Both of them have their pros and cons

The young virgin woman is fresh, fertilie, more willing to listen to the guys orders. This is @Inquisitive_ type

Cons: you have to have the bread winner in the relationship. You can only live on one income.

The pros of going for the older xalimo is that she's established in her field and she brings another source of income in the household.

The cons of her is that she can too old too pop out more than 2 kids. If she's having kids, she must sacrifice her career. And she's not "fresh"
I'd prefer the young virgin m8 it's insulting to a man to be provided for by his woman a man should be a breadwinner and the women should stay home and look after the children so if you want a wife like this you would have to go back home.

Without a doubt am going to ask. I think as a muslim, that is an must asked question. No guy shouldn't ask, and if he doesn't then he is just a naacas, just like no woman shouldn't inquiry about the guys past aswell.

What were you talking about here?
I was so confused reading this :chrisfreshhah:

Ohh no, i wouldn't :mjlol:
@GlitzyCue_

So you wouldn’t ask your future wife during the dating stage for nudes etc. and what would you say about a male who does ask?

It's really sad and unfortunate, a lot of guys prey on innocent unsuspecting girls with no intention of following through with their promises (marriage). Tell your friend that mistakes happen, that she has her whole future ahead of her and not to worry. There are tons of guys like myself who do not mind marrying non virgins :)
Thats so cool of u. Someone always gotta take the trash! :)

@GlitzyCue_ abaayo Somali men are known for sharing nudes and videos with friends or even on websites like YouTube. It's so rare to see naked Somali girls so they use it to blackmail her or just humiliate her after she dumps him or he's done with her.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@GlitzyCue_ abaayo Somali men are known for sharing nudes and videos with friends or even on websites like YouTube. It's so rare to see naked Somali girls so they use it to blackmail her or just humiliate her after she dumps him or he's done with her.

I guess its for bragging purposes sending nudes is just cheap imo

Is unfortunate but women unable these behaviors I wouldn’t do this mainly because I believe if you take Muslim female virginity you should marry her but in general I’m person with morals my morals are more valuable than quick f*ck :pachah1:
This rule does not apply to none virgin women Muslim or gaalo women for me tho:russ:

What were you talking about here?
I was so confused reading this :chrisfreshhah:

So you wouldn’t ask your future wife during the dating stage for nudes etc. and what would you say about a male who does ask?
No i wouldn't, i am inshallah looking for a pious woman to marry, she wouldn't be pious if she was comfortable sending nudes regardless of the fact am engaged to her

Maybe some but not all abaayo
I would mention something but most people will just judge
What I’m curious about is that a male asking for nudes means he has other motives ? I’m asking because people who dated for awhile and arent really religious wouldn’t see anything wrong in trading pics

Maybe some but not all abaayo
I would mention something but most people will just judge
What I’m curious about is that a male asking for nudes means he has other motives ? I’m asking because people who dated for awhile and arent really religious wouldn’t see anything wrong in trading pics

If you aren't the type to wait until marriage then knock yourself out. If you expect marriage after nudes with a Muslim guy then you have it all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending