Sad story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Man you gotta feel bad for her.

She was probably one of those sheltered miskeen girls who got preyed upon once she hit the real world.

This story happens way too often :snoop:
Her parents should’ve told her that she needs to protect herself from saqajaan men.

Or just have sex and move on. Evolution and marriage are not necessarily compatible. The penis is shaped in such a way as to remove or shovel out semen from the previous mate. Women are less horny when they have kids. They don’t desire a mate when kids are grown enough to fend for themselves.

#suugoscience

Ask it your dad tbh and his whole family
But lets be honest, you are more cadaan than somali right? Why else would you ask this stupid question, as if you are 100% white to say that :gucciwhat:
Loool you don’t know anything about my dad, you think he came here during the war?:russ:

Gambar

VIP
Athiga Horta shed some sympathy

:childplease:

Why are you like macsonkor canjeero iyo shaah :drakelaugh:
Because walaal, she didn’t just sleep with the guy she exchanged photos and did other things until she had sex.

Where were her parents to teach her to be weary? I understand their waalid don’t talk about sex but given this non Muslim society it is important to teach your children not to give into such pressure.

Loool you don’t know anything about my dad, you think he came here during the war?:russ:

Im done talking about parents tbh doesnt get us anywhere, forget about what i said, it didnt feel right anywa
But lets talk about you

Tbt you cant do anything about the fact that you are born half cadaan, even though the most of us hate most cadaan ppl, we still would give your sort a chance

But the moment that you act as if you are better than somalis, because you are half cadaan..thats where you fucked up tbh

Please dont do this in rl life...and thankfully there are still half cadaan half somalis who dont have this cadaan mentality and who we would accept

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Im done talking about parents tbh doesnt get us anywhere, forget about what i said, it didnt feel right anywa
But lets talk about you

Tbt you cant do anything about the fact that you are born half cadaan, even though the most of us hate most cadaan ppl, we still would give your sort a chance

But the moment that you act as if you are better than somalis, because you are half cadaan..thats where you fucked up tbh

Please dont do this in rl life...and thankfully there are still half cadaan half somalis who dont have this cadaan mentality and who we would accept
I mean he is a cadaan half breed obviously he would have this ugly "I'm superior to you" type of mentality
It's in their blood :siilaanyolaugh:

But lets talk about you

Loool I was called “cadaan trash” and that was okay. But when I say “dhuxul trash” suddenly everybody is offended.:what1:

Loool I was called “cadaan trash” and that was okay. But when I say “dhuxul trash” suddenly everybody is offended.:what1:
I've heard more white people use that term (white trash) than others it's more to do with classism than racism tbh. "dhuxul trash" doesn't have the same kick to it. Back to the drawing board :kanyeshrug:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
you're no different to a regular cadaan calling a dark skinned African a
:siilaanyosmile:
So you believe in the system Somali has right now?
I'm the one who will help my own country in the end not you who basically comes to a somali message board to spew hate to your other half country and culture
I wonder what your abo will think :siilaanyolaugh:
You can stay in your perfect country Sweden :dabcasar:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
@Jjero you seem to not accept half whites and half Somalis, but what if the other half was a west african, AA, carribean etc. I wan’t to know if you have the same opinion? Or not? Because hypocrisy doesn’t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending