Sad story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
It's really sad and unfortunate, a lot of guys prey on innocent unsuspecting girls with no intention of following through with their promises (marriage). Tell your friend that mistakes happen, that she has her whole future ahead of her and not to worry. There are tons of guys like myself who do not mind marrying non virgins :)
fucking cuck, hang yourself with a xarig

Hey Canjeero,

I understand mistakes were made on both ends, however she was obviously mislead. I doubt she would have continued with the relationship if he was honest about his intention which was intercourse and nothing more. It's actually a lot more common than you think sxb :)

@Cognitivedissonance

A girl does not give her heart and trust easily, a man has to work for it. Unfortunately some men will go through extreme length just to maintain a certain appearance. Long nights on the phone, pleasant daily text, etc with only one goal in mind (and it ain't a ring). It has nothing to do with intelligence but manipulation of trust. I think it's time to speak up as men in some of the wrongs we do :)
Yes but this is assuming she doesn’t have free will.She engaged in the inter coarse willingly and after wards she felt regret.No doubt the male is just as in fault if not more as the female wanted to get married.Howeber if you fall for simple tricks twice ... well as the old saying goes
“Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”

As a mother i think thats something you should tell your daughters if you have any. Unfortunately one thing i notice is alot of girls are not ready to deal with their male counterparts.

They not ready for what men want and this girl wasn't and thats why she is in this unfortunate situation. She was too naive.

I will as soon as she hits puberty. I call it the virginity conversation. It's so important. Any man who wants anything sexual before you're married is swine and needs to be dumped.

How do people just go all the way the first time? Isn't taking your virginity painful and suppose to take a while?:cosbyhmm:and how naive are these girls to believe a guy? Was she a teenage? Even when I was young I was smarter than that, Never trust a man who wants to do haraam things with you before marriage.

She wasn't a teenager but she's sheltered and naive.

It wasn't the first time they met and they had phone and video sex beforehand which led to loosened inhibitions.

Hey Canjeero,

I understand mistakes were made on both ends, however she was obviously mislead. I doubt she would have continued with the relationship if he was honest about his intention which was intercourse and nothing more. It's actually a lot more common than you think sxb :)

@Cognitivedissonance

A girl does not give her heart and trust easily, a man has to work for it. Unfortunately some men will go through extreme length just to maintain a certain appearance. Long nights on the phone, pleasant daily text, etc with only one goal in mind (and it ain't a ring). It has nothing to do with intelligence but manipulation of trust. I think it's time to speak up as men in some of the wrongs we do :)
The issue is that unfortunately alot of woman are incapable of understanding of what man are capable of doing just to have sex. To a naive girl, this man would have intentionally been to her a caring invested individual who was, to her, a perfect candidate for marriage, she never suspected from the get go, that he had malicious intentions and even when she participated in the act she probably went in with the belief that something of fruition would emerge.

It is unfortunate because now she has an tainted reputation due to the fucking xaasidnimoo of one man. Wallahi if i meet a girl like her, i wouldn't refuse to marry her but unfortunately alot of man don't have that mindset, as shown in this thread, they think she is just as guilty if not more so.

The issue is that unfortunately alot of woman are incapable of understanding of what man are capable of doing just to have sex. To a naive girl, this man would have intentionally been to her a caring invested individual who was, to her, a perfect candidate for marriage, she never suspected from the get go, that he had malicious intentions and even when she participated in the act she probably went in with the belief that something of fruition would emerge.

It is unfortunate because now she has an tainted reputation due to the fucking xaasidnimoo of one man. Wallahi if i meet a girl like her, i wouldn't refuse to marry her but unfortunately alot of man don't have that mindset, as shown in this thread, they think she is just as guilty if not more so.

I feel sorry for her because no one will know he ever had sex but for her she will have to tell every potential husband because if she doesn't she'll be divorced after her wedding night. I feel bad for the humiliation she will have to go through just to get married in future.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
This is some bullshit!!!!!

No one was tricked nor manipulated, whatever happened she wanted it too!
So, stop making excuses for these women.

I've had hijabis ask that i have phone sex with them.
One even begged me for nudes.

Would you ask for the things he asked
If you met a potential mate?
Is it a red flag if a males asks?

Hey Canjeero,

@Cognitivedissonance

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
This why I follow you :)
Would you ask for sexual
Things.

Ladies if you're a virgin keep your virginity and make sure you get married and you lose it to the right man. Virgin women are priceless nowadays. Every man want a virgin woman because he wants to be her "first". But learn to differentiate who really wants u and who wants to get under your panties.

Last edited:
Don’t come for me it’s the Anniversary of my Fathers burial
I will finish you lot
I’m online because I don’t want to speak to anyone
So I’m with you crazy Somalis

Would you ask for the things he asked
If you met a potential mate?
Is it a red flag if a males asks?

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
This why I follow you :)
Would you ask for sexual
Things.
Without a doubt am going to ask. I think as a muslim, that is an must asked question. No guy shouldn't ask, and if he doesn't then he is just a naacas, just like no woman shouldn't inquiry about the guys past aswell.

Without a doubt am going to ask. I think as a muslim, that is an must asked question. No guy shouldn't ask, and if he doesn't then he is just a naacas, just like no woman shouldn't inquiry about the guys past aswell.

She meant would you ask for phone sex and camera sex and eventually sex sex.

I think camera sex is where she really crossed a line. From that point onwards he lost all respect for her.

She meant would you ask for phone sex and camera sex and eventually sex sex.

I think camera sex is where she really crossed a line. From that point onwards he lost all respect for her.
She must’ve been really naive then.However she will find someone in the future if she is determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.