Sad story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please i would love for you to explain to me on how this bullshit somali man revenge is real:farmajoyaab:

I've seen it with my own eyes. Also Somali men before the internet would kiss and tell in their Hang out to other Somali men. My male relatives tell me some stuff and other stuff I stumble upon on the internet.

If you were in a relationship with the person sending a nude without your face wouldn’t mean shit lool
It’s just better to not send it in general.

I wouldn't even send it to my husband let alone a boyfriend. You have to make them want to marry you. If you give them everything up front there's nothing for them to look forward to on their wedding night and they won't marry you, simple.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I won’t have one:damedamn:

Shut up cuck stop ruining the fun
:comeon:

Fun really nigga?

Look if you want fun go play with your Starscream
61WWAQJQN1L.jpg

There's nothing wrong with sending nudes to your potential one

If I'm dating a girl, she gotta show me her body to see what I will Deal with for the next 5+ years of marriage. I don't be disappointed to the point shes skinny and got rolls on top of rolls

I've seen it with my own eyes. Also Somali men before the internet would kiss and tell in their Hang out to other Somali men. My male relatives tell me some stuff and other stuff I stumble upon on the internet.

What was your first Somali forum you joined? And did they have their own revenge scandals?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
This why I follow you :)
Would you ask for sexual
Things.

Hey Glitz, I always appreciate ur comments :it0tdo8:

As for the question, Only if she was very comfortable and it's her choice, I'd never pressure, lie or do anything that would compromise her identity/reputation. :)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

If I'm dating a girl, she gotta show me her body to see what I will Deal with for the next 5+ years of marriage. I don't be disappointed to the point shes skinny and got rolls on top of rolls

I dont think you would have a long marriage with a view like that a nude to even figure out if you should marry her?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Thats so cool of u. Someone always gotta take the trash! :)

No one is trash and no one is beyond coming back from mistakes. I think u could find urself in the deep end one day, try to walk see things from a different perspective YJ :)

So you're not worried that you'll marry someone who everyone she's dated has seen naked? Or do you think you'd be the first she ever sent nudes to?

Good point. I see where you coming from. I want be the first.

That's why sex or nudity before marriage sucks. You never get that new, wonderful feeling you get when it's both of your first times seeing someone naked and it's halal and for life.

That's why sex or nudity before marriage sucks. You never get that new, wonderful feeling you get when it's both of your first times seeing someone naked and it's halal and for life.

The girl im talking to right now..denied me nude pics. I send her couple of my pics (half naked)..and every time we talk about sex, nude..she changes the subject.

So this chick meets a semi religious guy and they get on great. He says he wants to marry her and she says she does too. They never meet in private, only public and just kiss. Nothing more. Then one night he calls her and it leads to phone sex. This goes on for a while until they have camera sessions. By this point they want to meet for sex. He promises he won't go all the way and this dumb girl believes him. They go all the way in the heat of the moment. He got what he wanted and he dumped her. Now she is not a virgin and no man will marry her. This happened to a friend of a friend that I know. She's devastated. Just warning you all not to have phone sex, or camera sex, all sex should wait until after marriage.
What is semi religious? I don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending