Sad story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Why do guys get away from everything? If us female do 1 regrettable mistake (sex before marriage or sex cam etc) and we end being a or not a wifey material. That is not fair tbh.

How do people just go all the way the first time? Isn't taking your virginity painful and suppose to take a while?:cosbyhmm:and how naive are these girls to believe a guy? Was she a teenage? Even when I was young I was smarter than that, Never trust a man who wants to do haraam things with you before marriage.

She wanted it as bad as he did, I would argue she wanted it more then he did, she is not pissed about her virginity being taken but pissed he did a runner straight after it which hurts her ego

He could have stayed and continued banging her for a couple of years with no resistance from her, had he left then, the pain wouldn't have been as bad for her, she would have just found herself another men to fill that role.

She was out of the picture the moment she disgraced herself long before he deflowered her, you get what you deserve in life and there is no such thing as being 'naive' when you wanted it just as bad.

As for this type of callous male, they are the types that end up with the worst of females while they belief she is the most chaste, I have seen many such men end up with these women, it's one thing when you do these things out of ignorance and another thing when you deliberately prey upon virgin women with the intention to hurt them.

Why do guys get away from everything? If us female do 1 regrettable mistake (sex before marriage or sex cam etc) and we end being a or not a wifey material. That is not fair tbh.

Speaking as a non virgin woman?

Lol.

I'm sorry but if I'm marrying a girl I want to be her first. No other man can claim her and say he "hit it first". I want purity and that's how marriages last. Marriages start off with halal sex. Some of the longest marriages I'm aware of are the couple who got married as virgins.

I'm sorry but you made that mistake and now you gotta deal with it.

To the virgin single women of somalispot., Think twice before you do it. Once you're a non virgin, your stock plummets and no DECENT man will want you.

Last edited:

Vanessa

VIP

Lol.

I'm sorry but if I'm marrying a girl I want to be her first. No other man can claim her and say he "hit it first". I want purity and that's how marriages last.

To the virgin single women of somalispot., Think twice before you do it. Once you're a non virgin, your stock plummets and no DECENT man will want you.
I'm a 100% virgin :hillarybiz:

Vanessa

VIP
Okay then what's the complaining about? Don't worry about it. If you're virgin then you're golden. Allah will get you the special man. In the quran it says good for good and bad for bad.
I care because it happened to someone who is close to me.

Okay then what's the complaining about? Don't worry about it. If you're virgin then you're golden. Allah will get you the special man. In the quran it says good for good and bad for bad.

I've seen felons who slept around married off to virgins back home.

I care because it happened to someone who is close to me.

65f0e19395d401a7c0ef42b8cee6f8f9.786x600x1.png

Also its easier for women to stay virgins than man.

I don't know about y'all. Men are peer-pressured to not be virgins. in my high school and college days, the virgins were made fun of. There are even some xalimos (who are virgins themselves) on this site that would prefer a non-virgin man over virgin man.

Ironically those non-virgin males are the first to leave you and cheat you in the relationship than the virgin man

You got woman like @Reiko who claims virgin but prefers "non-virgin man" I can link up the posts and pull up the receipts of many other "virgin" xalimos on this site that prefer the non-virgin man over the virgin.

The double standards comes from the males and females within our community

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Lol.

I'm sorry but if I'm marrying a girl I want to be her first. No other man can claim her and say he "hit it first". I want purity and that's how marriages last. Marriages start off with halal sex. Some of the longest marriages I'm aware of are the couple who got married as virgins.

Sadly there's a lot of double standards in the Muslim community

Also its easier for women to stay virgins than man.

I don't know about y'all. Men are peer-pressured to not be virgins. in my high school and college days, the virgins were made fun of. There are even some xalimos (who are virgins themselves) on this site that would prefer a non-virgin man over virgin man.

Ironically those non-virgin males are the first to leave you and cheat you in the relationship than the virgin man

You got woman like @Reiko who claims virgin but prefers "non-virgin man" I can link up the posts and pull up the receipts.

The double standards comes from the males and females within our community

That’s so true
Women will insult men for being
Virgins :ftw9nwa:

It’s just life @Yusra Luuza
Just like girls can act gay for jokes males are held to a higher standard

Yup. Its life. Life is not suppose to be fair. If you're non-virgin woman just deal with it. Look for other ways.

Lool deal with it ?
You make it seem like they have aids
There’s males who don’t care
Other non virgin males
Who would marry them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts