Sad story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lool deal with it ?
You make it seem like they have aids
There’s males who don’t care
Other non virgin males
Who would marry them :)

Since they are part of the problem...I think they could be part of the solution. How about publicly discouraging Zina within their friends and the wider community. Maybe if they advocate against zina then Allah will forgive them and give them a good man.

Also..its hard for them to find a decent man. Most decent men married or will marry other decent women and they still married.

Meanwhile, the couples who were both non-virgins coming into the marriage end up being divorced within less than a year

Last edited:
This is what happens when virgins marry each other. They married young and still with each other. Look at the purity in their face and body.

@Inquisitive_ has a point...get them girls married young!

I don't mean to post other peoples pics, but im trying prove the point.

This is what happens when virgins marry each other. They married young and still with each other. Look at the purity in their face and body.

@Inquisitive_ has a point...get them girls married young!

I don't mean to post other peoples pics, but im trying prove the point.

They’re beautiful
Mashallah

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Also its easier for women to stay virgins than man.

I don't know about y'all. Men are peer-pressured to not be virgins. in my high school and college days, the virgins were made fun of. There are even some xalimos (who are virgins themselves) on this site that would prefer a non-virgin man over virgin man.

Ironically those non-virgin males are the first to leave you and cheat you in the relationship than the virgin man

You got woman like @Reiko who claims virgin but prefers "non-virgin man" I can link up the posts and pull up the receipts of many other "virgin" xalimos on this site that prefer the non-virgin man over the virgin.

The double standards comes from the males and females within our community
Naa Naga fuuq!!!

When the hell did I ever say that? I don't talk about men's virginity because it's something between them and their spouses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You have a point sis
But don’t you find it crazy
That instead of staying a virgin
For allah
People are worried about marriages :icon lol:

The even have the white sheet test in some Arab countries, the whole family will be waiting at the door to see the bloody sheets. :faysalwtf:

I said in this thread. Virgin women are priceless..

No virgin, no care for me.

Don't say "but but what about males"... I don't care what other males do with their penises. All I care about is my potential wife to be a virgin.

I'm about to ask the girl im talking to (or "halal dating") if she's virgin or not . But im not going to blatantly ask her that question. I'll come at her from a different angle.

rsz_mr_burns_evil_7487.gif

You have a point sis
But don’t you find it crazy
That instead of staying a virgin
For allah
People are worried about marriages :icon lol:

It's half your diin, it's very important. I'm thinking it's good to abstain for whatever reason. Allah will reward if you do it for Him but if you do it regardless of anything holding you back and forget Allah and your sensibilities you live with lifelong shame.

Sending nudes or video to someone isnt worth it and like @Shamis mentioned A lot of Somali guys Will use it to blackmail or to degrade the girl just go on youtube or whatsapp you Will get the picture

And those who still deny this doesnt happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you know that is done by somali guy. She might have sent that video to a non-somali or just posted it on her SC.

Its riduculous to just assume without prove. For all i know that video could be posted by the indivual in the video on their public social media. And ofcourse people will take this incident to the extreme as we are conservative community as its shown on the video title 'naxdin' ( shocking ). Until you have evidence stop saying things you have no knowledge of.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
People actually think locking their kids from the world will keep them good :ulyin:
It really is dumb logic. It's not like you're gonna exercise complete control over someone throughout the entire course of their lives. Everyone should be given a degree of freedom where they gradually experience life overtime and they can come to a conclusion about what's good or what's not. That's the best way to raise kids :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending