what do u think?

• he played himself.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • i can't lie i would do it too.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
instagram models are expensive and dirty, and beautiful i guess.

3 months ago he had no idea who she was, he was asking his followers for her socials stating he want to impregnate her.

and now 3 months later it has come to fruition, he impregnated her and got twins.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And before you even know it he is paying child support sadly male madow celebrities don’t know how to avoid the trap.
is child support really that much of an issue if ur wealthy?? :cosbyhmm:

is paying 10k per month for a biological son hard when u make over 200k per month??

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
13200.jpg

is child support really that much of an issue if ur wealthy?? :cosbyhmm:

is paying 10k per month for a biological son hard when u make over 200k per month??
My problem is not with the child but this women who purposely get pregnant by this madow male celebrities then divorce them so they don’t have to work a day for the next 18 years by using their kid as an income.

My problem is not with the child but this women who purposely get pregnant by this madow male celebrities then divorce them so they don’t have to work a day for the next 18 years by using their kid as an income.
nah he purposely impregnated her to have children by her so they both benefit from it.
are you a MGTOW member by any chance??

nah he purposely impregnated her to have children by her so they both benefit from it.
are you a MGTOW member by any chance??
Why would he impregnate a girl he barely knows and now stuck with her rest of his life raising a child? It seems typical blacks who got new money. Their money goes to hoes and bling

She's bad as f*ck :wowsweat:

I don't blame him for going raw, but how did he not make her take a pill

Doubt he's that wealthy anyway

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She put shackles on his wrists by doing that. Dumb niggas pouring their cash on gold digging es is a trend that will never go away.

If you have sex with someone, there is a chance you will get them pregnant. This is common sense that seems to be lost on people.

Therefore, as a man you have no right to complain about being trapped by golddiggers. Nobody forced him to procreate with her.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
3 months ago he didnt even know her and he asked about her whereabouts to put a baby in her

:gucciwhat:

These rappers getting dumber

If you have sex with someone, there is a chance you will get them pregnant. This is common sense that seems to be lost on people.

Therefore, as a man you have no right to complain about being trapped by golddiggers. Nobody forced him to procreate with her.

Of course he can. If he was broke or just a normal nigga she would've gone straight on the pill. Trapping niggas is real. These poor borderline retarded guys come from heavily disadvantaged backgrounds. It's predatory

:ufdup:

Although this seems to be the exception since he consented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending