• i can't lie i would do it too.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why do people with new found wealth love show of their money? Also, she a huge disappointment without makeup.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
nah not really, he just has to pay her for his son if they break up, i don't understand why capable men make a big deal out of that, like you have $5k to throw around in the club every week but ur stressing over 80k a year for her to take care of ur own son?? :faysalwtf:
5000? :chrisfreshhah:

They pay waaaaay more than that. It’s 30k a month and up. That girl is set for life. She is no longer gonna model for low paying Instagram fashion:mjlol:

Instagram models know how to secure the bag :lolbron:

off topic but I feel bad for these instagram models. All these men who get gratification from watching have no respect for them as people they just see them as piece of flesh. See how they always call them s/hos why would anyone subject themselves to that for some money?
For most people money>>>>>>respect

instagram models are expensive and dirty, and beautiful i guess.

3 months ago he had no idea who she was, he was asking his followers for her socials stating he want to impregnate her.

and now 3 months later it has come to fruition, he impregnated her and got twins.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5000? :chrisfreshhah:

They pay waaaaay more than that. It’s 30k a month and up. That girl is set for life. She is no longer gonna model for low paying Instagram fashion:mjlol:

Instagram models know how to secure the bag :lolbron:
She would have definitely secured the bag from me, these fine ajnabi chick's are my weakness

Why do people with new found wealth love show of their money? Also, she a huge disappointment without makeup.
I've seen her without and she looks fine as hell, it's only Somali girls who yoh would see a huge differences in without make up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts