what do u think?

• he played himself.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • i can't lie i would do it too.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he can. If he was broke or just a normal nigga she would've gone straight on the pill. Trapping niggas is real. These poor borderline retarded guys come from heavily disadvantaged backgrounds. It's predatory

:ufdup:

Although this seems to be the exception since he consented

From the moment you sleep with a woman you have consented to be her baby daddy.

No, you consented to sex. Not to be a father

One of the consequences of Sex is children. Adults with common sense must understand this.

The main reason for sex is for procreation.

Don't allow contraception to fall you as nothing but abstinence is 100%

Therefore, if you really don't want to be a father or mother, don't have sex.

One of the consequences of Sex is children. Adults with common sense must understand this.

The main reason for sex is for procreation.

Don't allow contraception to fall you as nothing but abstinence is 100%

Pregnancy isn't the issue. Whether she falls pregnant or not shouldn't matter. He shouldn't be forced into fatherhood.

Pregnancy isn't the issue. Whether she falls pregnant or not shouldn't matter. He shouldn't be forced into fatherhood.

It takes two to tango and two to raise a child.

Don't impregnate a woman and then abandon you're offspring. That's a vile attitude.

Its why we have issues in society.

It takes two to tango and two to raise a child.

Don't impregnate a woman and then abandon you're offspring. That's a vile attitude.

Its why we have issues in society.

You're saying it takes two to tango, then in the next line make it seem like it's something he did to her. It takes two to tango, and if she wasn't prepared to enter parenthood alone, she should've taken appropriate measures

You're saying it takes two to tango, then in the next line make it seem like it's something he did to her. It takes two to tango, and if she wasn't prepared to enter parenthood alone, shw should've taken appropriate measures

Why should the burden just fall on the woman?

I'm saying both must take responsibility.

If two people bring a child into this world, both must raise that child.

A child is a product of both mum and dad so why should the man be let off?

Also, if a man isn't ready to be a dad, he should have avoided sex. The same goes for women.

A child belongs to a father just as much as it belongs to a mother. You are trying to behave as though its just a woman's responsibility.

If you two people bring a child into this world, both must raise that child.

That would be nice, and probably the best course of action. It falls on her she's pregnant, not him. She can unilaterally end, or better yet prevent pregnancy.

Therefore common sense would dictate that she should be more vigilant in preventing pregnancy, UNLESS she's willing to enter single motherhood or the father of the child wants to be a father

If you two people bring a child into this world, both must raise that child.
That would be nice, and probably the best course of action. It falls on her she's pregnant, not him. She can unilaterally end, or better yet prevent pregnancy.

Therefore common sense would dictate that she should be more vigilant in preventing pregnancy, UNLESS she's willing to enter single motherhood or the father of the child wants to be a father

She's carrying he's seed. Doesn't make the child anymore hers than his. This child didn't ask to be born without a father present. So should they be punished for the actions of their selfish parents.

It takes two to have a child, then both must be responsible.

A man knows there is a chance he will get a woman pregnant. Its a gamble he has made therefore, he must face up to the consequences.

I even said earlier, a man can prevent pregnancy, by not sex.

A man knows there is a chance he will get a woman pregnant. Its a gamble he has made therefore, he must face up to the consequences.

But if she gets pregnant and decides she's not interested in being a mother, or less yet, give birth she can terminate pregnancy?

Like I said, sex isn't something done to women.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lol nobody forced him the dummy wanted to impregnate her

Hes gonna be hit hard with child support money

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She's carrying he's seed. Doesn't make the child anymore hers than his. This child didn't ask to be born without a father present. So should they be punished for the actions of their selfish parents.

It takes two to have a child, then both must be responsible.

I even said earlier, a man can prevent pregnancy, by not sex.
This Guy wanted kids tho

But if she gets pregnant and decides she's not interested in being a mother, or less yet, give birth she can terminate pregnancy?

Like I said, sex isn't something done to women.

I don't believe a woman should terminate the pregnancy because she doesn't want to be a mother. That's something she should have thought about before she consented to have sex.

If you categorically do not want to be a mother or father, abstinence is your solution. If not face the consequences.

Murder/abandonment is not the way forward.

Also, your thought process is very selfish and shows that you think men should not be held accountable for their actions.

I don't believe a woman should terminate the pregnancy because she doesn't want to be a mother. That's something she should have thought about before she consented to have sex.

If you categorically do not want to be a mother or father, abstinence is your solution. If not face the consequences.

Murder/abandonment is not the way forward.

Also, your thought process is very selfish and shows that you think men should not be held accountable for their actions.

I'm actually playing devil's advocate. I'm an advocate of two-parent homes. I just find it mildly perplexing how women are just as quick to infantilize other women when it comes to the topic of child support and fatherhood. As if sex and pregnancy was done to them.

Now she owns his ass
Dumb rappers
nah not really, he just has to pay her for his son if they break up, i don't understand why capable men make a big deal out of that, like you have $5k to throw around in the club every week but ur stressing over 80k a year for her to take care of ur own son?? :faysalwtf:

off topic but I feel bad for these instagram models. All these men who get gratification from watching have no respect for them as people they just see them as piece of flesh. See how they always call them s/hos why would anyone subject themselves to that for some money?

Rich the kid really started from the bottom :whoo:
Y4jFInn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending