Restitching hymens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if people have heard of Somali women who do this. My friends older sister had fallen out with her best friend and had decided to tell her fiance about her not being a virgin and having an operation to restitch her hymen. Needless to say meant he didn't marry her.

I know for a fact, this is what Arab women do but never thought people in our community could be potentially having sex with the knowledge they can have this operation god forbid.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
That's some crazy stuff. A man whose marrying a women should love her, for her. She doesn't have to be a virgin. It's sad when our Deen tells us not to judge each other on our past mistakes. Also her older friend just committed one of the major sins. Breaking kinship is not good.

That's some crazy stuff. A man whose marrying a women should love her, for her. She doesn't have to be a virgin. It's sad when our Deen tells us not to judge each other on our past mistakes. Also her older friend just committed one of the major sins. Breaking kinship is not good.
You a cuck bro!! i hope your wife ends up being one of the es i nut in. Let that thought sink in sxb...i am advising you as a brother not to marry a woman who will give birth to your children after being used by dozens of men.
:snoop::westbrookwtf:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
You a cuck bro!! i hope your wife ends up being one of the es i nut in. Let that thought sink in sxb...i am advising you as a brother not to marry a woman who will give birth to your children after being used by dozens of men.
Tf? How does that make me a cuck? Plus my wife is loyal to the Deen. Humans make mistakes, and I'm a firm believer ppl can change. But I can't speak. I wouldn't marry a non virgin either :kanyeshrug:

Only authentic genuine legally certified virgins are TRUE VIRGINS. Rest can be called non-virgins or hoes in street slang.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Hayaay I’ve never heard of Somali women doing this shit. I only hear Moroccans and Turks about it... How would a surgery like that even go. It’s not like you’re a virgin again after it. Sex is sex :gucciwhat:

I disagree but each to their own. At the end of the day, she should be honest because if it means that much to people then why risk getting divorced. If she lies and gets caught then she will be divorced and become a non virgin before marriage,a divorcee and maybe even a single mother if there is kids involved.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yo the backward extremist Arabs have arabinized the Somalian culture. There is more to a woman than what is in between her legs. Ashy Abdis I hope one day y’all liberate yourselves from Arab culture.

Damn your mom should’ve aborted you

Yo the backward extremist Arabs have arabinized the Somalian culture. There is more to a woman than what is in between her legs. Ashy Abdis I hope one day y’all liberate yourselves from Arab culture.

Damn your mom should’ve aborted you
f*ck off my thread . You can't say anything about abortions, you have probably had 6.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
f*ck off my thread . You can't say anything about abortions, you have probably had 6.
I think most of you Somalian men here are the products of our of wedlock. Y’all sure didn’t grow up in a two parent household judging by how y’all view women. Trashy men

I think most of you Somalian men here are the products of our of wedlock. Y’all sure didn’t grow up in a two parent household judging by how y’all view women. Trashy men
you don't know me. I just said that she shouldn't risk lying to someone who values virginity highly. If she died and he finds out then she will suffer the consequences of divorce and shame.

If you want every girl to sleep around, change your occupation to pump.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've heard about this and some Somali girls that bleed from sex are also fake virgins that have restitched their hymen. I personally met two of them and man, Faaraxs watch out y'all!

I've heard about this and some Somali girls that bleed from sex are also fake virgins that have restitched their hymen. I personally met two of them and man, Faaraxs watch out y'all!

Why would they restitch their hymen to have sex outside marriage again. Fucking idiots. Either that or they wanted you to be impressed that you were their "first" and then you would wife them.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why would they restitch their hymen to have sex outside marriage again. Fucking idiots. Either that or they wanted you to be impressed that you were their "first" and then you would wife them.

Somali girls are dangerous sxb.

Omg I like you :denzelnigga:
Everything you said :dzmxmmb:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Restitching hymens

Sounds like an awesome band name, opening act the Booty Eaters lead by Jerome in the house.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Omg I like you :denzelnigga:
Everything you said :dzmxmmb:
raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending