Restitching hymens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I would wait for the qumayo to come out of the washroom and end her on the spot.
tenor.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
you don't know me. I just said that she shouldn't risk lying to someone who values virginity highly. If she died and he finds out then she will suffer the consequences of divorce and shame.

If you want every girl to sleep around, change your occupation to pump.
She wouldn’t lie if virginity wasn’t such big deal in your culture. Which one would you prefer a woman who hides her past and then gives you std on your wedding night or a woman who tells you truth and you test her before you walk down the aisle :hmm:
Btw just because a woman is a virgin doesn’t mean that she will stay faithful.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That's some crazy stuff. A man whose marrying a women should love her, for her. She doesn't have to be a virgin. It's sad when our Deen tells us not to judge each other on our past mistakes. Also her older friend just committed one of the major sins. Breaking kinship is not good.
Sxb there are guys who are Legit taught about the deen and how haram sex is and etc. dudes that stay pure and chaste a majority of their lives are going to be interested in finding females like them. It's gonna be heartbreaking for some if they ever found out that their significant other was straight lying to them.

That's why I advise either asking or trying to find out if the person you are interested in has a wild past

Or just accept the fact that the person you probably getting married to has had sex before.

^the above statement had me questioning whether I should save myself for marriage.cause if a person repents than they don't have to talk about their sins. So if you did ever have pre marital sex you can just not speak about it ever again.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Its known they do it after they been playing with Tyrone for couple of years and he throws her in the bin cuz he got bored.

They middle aged by now and wants to get married. She undergoes surgery cuz she knows Abdi will kill her. Poor Abdi marries her without knowing Tyrone used to beat the hell out of that chouchie.

Most of them are shayateen, iska ilaaliya walaalayaal.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Since your older than most people what are your views on this. Topic. Do you care for your spouse being a virgin.

Or have you already clapped some cheeks
I'm a virgin. But my viewpoint is simple as fk. Don't be a hypocrite.

If I decide to not be a virgin anymore for whatever reason, I'm not gonna care if she's not a virgin. I'll probably only care about whether or not she's in the right mindset to be a mother.

If I keep my virginity, then I'm going for a virgin. Dafuq did I hold out for so long for LOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.