Restitching hymens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Was your mother brothel worker cause you sound like an ill mannered bastard. Go find your daddy, you racist monkey
There are no brothels in Somalia. Ethiopia, on the other hand, is the house of east Africa. That explains how you were born.
:siilaanyolaugh:
I just realised you probably introduced AIDS into the HG bloodline.
:ohdamn:
@Jaalle Halfdan @SumMo
:sass2:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
There are no brothels in Somalia. Ethiopia, on the other hand, is the house of east Africa. That explains how you were born.
:siilaanyolaugh:
I just realised you probably introduced AIDS into the HG bloodline.
:ohdamn:
@Jaalle Halfdan @SumMo
:sass2:
99% of the Ethiopian brothel clients are Somalian men:lolbron:
You sexually deprived men pay for sex and contract the disease :mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
fuk you always talking shit about HG....you fear them that's why you are obsessed with them.
I don't think I've ever said a bad thing about HG aside from light jokes like this one. I have HG ancestors and actually like HG so releax.
:mjlol:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
UK Somalis are some weird Somalis. maybe it has to do with the arabs/Pakistanis they live among with. I never heard of hymen before until I joined this site.

wars

Inhermouth
That's some crazy stuff. A man whose marrying a women should love her, for her. She doesn't have to be a virgin. It's sad when our Deen tells us not to judge each other on our past mistakes. Also her older friend just committed one of the major sins. Breaking kinship is not good.

The f*ck bro.

No Just NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.