Restitching hymens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
A women doesn't have to tell anyone her virginity status. It's between her, and Allah what she did in the past. Also if she repents, and becomes a good Muslim, and stays away from zinah. Her vagina will go back to normal size within a year. Also not all women bleed during the first time. That's just a myth. So you won't ever know if she isnt a virgin if she never decides to tell you. Plus true love knows no bounds. You spent all that time talking, and falling in love just to leave her for some small stuff like that? That don't make a damn sense. A women is a human, and can make mistakes like a human.
Once I learned about this assumed that virginity didn't matter anymore.also how would you know if the person truly repented.
The chick literally could have gotten some dick like a week or a couple of days before you started talking to her.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Once I learned about this assumed that virginity didn't matter anymore.also how would you know if the person truly repented.
The chick literally could have gotten some dick like a week or a couple of days before you started talking to her.
That's true, but if you go thinking like that, then you will be paranoid with every chick you're with.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That's true, but if you go thinking like that, then you will be paranoid with every chick you're with.
Probably.i have been saving myself for marriage I would like to share my first experiences with someone else who has done the same.

But I would probably never be sure about that at all. Unless the female states that she wasn't.

But I'm 21 so I don't know what my thoughts on the subject will be once i start looking for a spouse in like a couple of years

It's kind of sucks when you think about it. Good pure men/women are actually marrying some people who they assumed where pure but ended up finding out after marriage they weren't pure at all.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think men are more open in stating their non virginity status's than women, even from this site you can see that! So i dont think a man would lie. But thats understandable, women have more to lose. At the end of the day lugahaaga xiir!
Women do got more to lose but it's still retarded

A guy sleeping around and a girl sleeping around are the same both are cheap

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Simply put, I'd divorce a chick on the spot if I figured out she lied to me about being virgin.:kanyeshrug:

f*ck I look like for wifing a ?:nahgirl:

As the saying goes, "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife".:manny:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Simply put, I'd divorce a chick on the spot if I figured out she lied to me about being virgin.:kanyeshrug:

Real Nigga :salute:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

I have to agree. If she's lying, obviously she's ashamed of her past. At least in the sense that she desires to live a completely different life. However, in order to maintain a stable mindset, one has to conform to one lifestyle. This applies to both men and women.

I can understand why you might do that but what she did by not telling you is halal. As it's actually haraam for her to bring to your attentions sins God has hidden from you.

I can understand why you might do that but what she did by not telling you is halal. As it's actually haraam for her to bring to your attentions sins God has hidden from you.

You know, I never really understood this ruling. You’d think we’d value honesty and truth. I also laugh when I see females defend this rule but then contradict themselves by complaining about men who sleep around. Strange world.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You know, I never really understood this ruling. You’d think we’d value honesty and truth. I also laugh when I see females defend this rule but then contradict themselves by complaining about men who sleep around. Strange world.
I always assumed we had to be truthful to the people we were planning on marrying. But it seems you can keep things to yourself

I do think honesty is the best policy but am just saying that if she doesn't then she isn't at blame but what you do is up to you.

Plus it's much harder to know a girls history than a guys. Girls are more slick with messing around for the most part.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I definitely agree. I wouldn't want to marry a non virgin either. It's definitely a crazy topic. A women should keep it real with the dude when it comes to being a virgin, or not, but if she doesn't say anything about it then you can't force her. Also thinking every vagina bleeds during the first time is Ludacris. Also females are smart. All they have to do is wait a year for the vagina to go back to normal size, and you won't know anything.

Don't let paranoia ruin your relationship. If it's good, then be Happy. A lot of ppl in this world are in unhappy relationships, and can't leave. If she says she is a virgin then just leave it there. Allah will take care of the rest.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I ain't one so wouldn't care as much but am saying that it will save a potential divorce if she tells the truth from the jump. There are guys that will straight up walk away even after 2 kids when they get proof of what she was up to.

Btw I apologise for the language used in my previous posts.
Don’t you think she is better off divorced then staying with a man with such archaic views?
And I thought divorce was not a stigma in your culture

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
lol, we all know that correlation=/=causation

Studies show that women are more likely to remain loyal in a relationship if she is a virgin. Women who’ve had a illicit sexual past tend to have a higher chance of contracting std’s, are more depressed with the choices they’ve made in their lives in regards to their prior sexual liaisons and are less likely to have a stable marriage.

Burn this image of this graph into your brain and always remember, if you want to get married, avoid non-virgin women. :samwelcome:
Why should I take a sexist study serious :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts