Restitching hymens

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Since your older than most people what are your views on this. Topic. Do you care for your spouse being a virgin.

Or have you already clapped some cheeks
Oh speaking of the topic, there's a very very slight chance I might relocate to Japan. If that's the case, I'm prob gonna lose my v card homie. I'll be too exotic for them motherfuckers.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm a virgin. But my viewpoint is simple as fk. Don't be a hypocrite.

If I decide to not be a virgin anymore for whatever reason, I'm not gonna care if she's not a virgin. I'll probably only care about whether or not she's in the right mindset to be a mother.

If I keep my virginity, then I'm going for a virgin. Dafuq did I hold out for so long for LOL?
Good luck fam

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Good luck fam
Thanks man. You know, growing up as I am, I got no insecurities at all bro. Like, when one door closes, another opens and shit.

Like, I'm open to all women if I'm being honest. If you think about, life is short as f*ck. Why lower your odds at catching tings man? Makes no sense to me.

She wouldn’t lie if virginity wasn’t such big deal in your culture. Which one would you prefer a woman who hides her past and then gives you std on your wedding night or a woman who tells you truth and you test her before you walk down the aisle :hmm:
Btw just because a woman is a virgin doesn’t mean that she will stay faithful.

lol, we all know that correlation=/=causation

Studies show that women are more likely to remain loyal in a relationship if she is a virgin. Women who’ve had a illicit sexual past tend to have a higher chance of contracting std’s, are more depressed with the choices they’ve made in their lives in regards to their prior sexual liaisons and are less likely to have a stable marriage.

Burn this image of this graph into your brain and always remember, if you want to get married, avoid non-virgin women. :samwelcome:

lol, we all know that correlation=/=causation

Studies show that women are more likely to remain loyal in a relationship if she is a virgin. Women who’ve had a illicit sexual past tend to have a higher chance of contracting std’s, are more depressed with the choices they’ve made in their lives in regards to their prior sexual liaisons and are less likely to have a stable marriage.

Burn this image of this graph into your brain and always remember, if you want to get married, avoid non-virgin women. :samwelcome:

Your right in some aspects but what about virgin women who get stuck with non-virgin men do these concepts apply to them? I'd say its more likely for a xaalimo to get stuck with an abdi whos been around

Your right in some aspects but what about virgin women who get stuck with non-virgin men do these concepts apply to them? I'd say its more likely for a xaalimo to get stuck with an abdi whos been around
Agreed :dzmxmmb:
“...Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity” - Nur 26.
But the difficulty is how do you know?

Agreed :dzmxmmb:
“...Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity” - Nur 26.
But the difficulty is how do you know?

I think men are more open in stating their non virginity status's than women, even from this site you can see that! So i dont think a man would lie. But thats understandable, women have more to lose. At the end of the day lugahaaga xiir!

Not exactly the same thing. There’s a saying that goes: A key that opens many locks is a master-key, but a lock opened by many keys is just a shitty lock.

There is a gender-based dynamic in the social world, a man who’s had a past can’t be compared to a woman who gave up her body for any man that tickled her fancy. It doesn’t take her effort to get laid, she just has to announce her intentions and open her legs, as opposed to men who have to work for it. Her value decreases with every liaison she partakes in, can’t say the same for men.

Also, I’d like to state that more and more Somali women in the West are having pre-marital relationships, they’re not in the majority, but it’s a trend to be noted and considered nonetheless.

Not exactly the same thing. There’s a saying that goes: A key that opens many locks is a master-key, but a lock opened by many keys is just a shitty lock.

There is a gender-based dynamic in the social world, a man who’s had a past can’t be compared to a woman who gave up her body for any man that tickled her fancy. It doesn’t take her effort to get laid, she just has to announce her intentions and open her legs, as opposed to men who have to work for it. Her value decreases with every liaison she partakes in, can’t say the same for men.

Also, I’d like to state that more and more Somali women in the West are having pre-marital relationships, they’re not in the majority, but it’s a trend to be noted and considered nonetheless.

Most good women desire a man with self-control. It just lowers a man expecially those sleeping with easy beckys who will open their luugo in a heartbeat. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:These same men will want a good righteous women at the end, but you cant teach a dog new tricks! As @Oranges&Lemons stated, good women are for good men and vice versa.

Also not all women who have pre-marital relationships have sex they might set their boundries at the beginning explaining what is appropiate and what isnt. Although I think its best if two people are serious about eachother to involve family right away, to ensure its stays halal

Most good women desire a man with self-control. It just lowers a man expecially those sleeping with easy beckys who will open their luugo in a heartbeat. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:These same men will want a good righteous women at the end, but you cant teach a dog new tricks! As @Oranges&Lemons stated, good women are for good men and vice versa.

Also not all women who have pre-marital relationships have sex they might set their boundries at the beginning explaining what is appropiate and what isnt. Although I think its best if two people are serious about eachother to involve family right away, to ensure its stays halal

I have to respectfully disagree abaayo. There are many Muslim women out there nowadays who profess they wouldn’t mind if their partner had a past.

Good men are for good women, I whole heartedly endorse that. I didn’t save myself just to be with a woman who had no mental or moral fortitude to hold back on her worldly desires, I’d make an exception to a divorcee however. I also believe that dating is okay provided the parents are notified before it proceeds, that I can agree with you, I was referring to those who have pre-marital relationships and commit zina.

I have to respectfully disagree abaayo. There are many Muslim women out there nowadays who profess they wouldn’t mind if their partner had a past.

Good men are for good women, I whole heartedly endorse that. I didn’t save myself just to be with a woman who had no mental or moral fortitude to hold back on her worldly desires, I’d make an exception to a divorcee however. I also believe that dating is okay provided the parents are notified before it proceeds, that I can agree with you, I was referring to those who have pre-marital relationships and commit zina.

Are women saying that because they think the likelyhood of ending up with a virgin man is low? I know alot of good women, their preference is someone whos like them but in 2018 you cant deny its difficult to find a man whos had no sexual history at all! So you compensate :manny: hayee the rest I agree!

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
A women doesn't have to tell anyone her virginity status. It's between her, and Allah what she did in the past. Also if she repents, and becomes a good Muslim, and stays away from zinah. Her vagina will go back to normal size within a year. Also not all women bleed during the first time. That's just a myth. So you won't ever know if she isnt a virgin if she never decides to tell you. Plus true love knows no bounds. You spent all that time talking, and falling in love just to leave her for some small stuff like that? That don't make a damn sense. A women is a human, and can make mistakes like a human.

A women doesn't have to tell anyone her virginity status. It's between her, and Allah what she did in the past. Also if she repents, and becomes a good Muslim, and stays away from zinah. Her vagina will go back to normal size within a year. Also not all women bleed during the first time. That's just a myth. So you won't ever know if she isnt a virgin if she never decides to tell you. Plus true love knows no bounds. You spent all that time talking, and falling in love just to leave her for some small stuff like that? That don't make a damn sense. A women is a human, and can make mistakes like a human.

And that raps up today’s lesson. So in summary, what did we learn today class?

That’s right.

Become a cuck. It’s the right thing to do. :samwelcome:

Do-I-Look-Somali

And that raps up today’s lesson. So in summary, what did we learn today class?

That’s right.

Become a cuck. It’s the right thing to do. :samwelcome:
Bro shut the hell up that cuck shit. You guys sound like arrogant egotistical dicks. You guys won't ever know if she's a virgin or not. If you don't see blood the first time, then you'll automatically assume she was never a virgin? Tf :westbrookwtf:. Don't let myths, and false pride ruin your relationship.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Also the Prophet (SAW) first wife Khadija was a non virgin, and she was with him before his prophecy. Did she ever cheat on him? No! This logic makes no sense.

She wouldn’t lie if virginity wasn’t such big deal in your culture. Which one would you prefer a woman who hides her past and then gives you std on your wedding night or a woman who tells you truth and you test her before you walk down the aisle :hmm:
Btw just because a woman is a virgin doesn’t mean that she will stay faithful.
I ain't one so wouldn't care as much but am saying that it will save a potential divorce if she tells the truth from the jump. There are guys that will straight up walk away even after 2 kids when they get proof of what she was up to.

Btw I apologise for the language used in my previous posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts