Reject body shaming and the "overweight" label by the media and men

Status
Not open for further replies.

wars

Inhermouth
I have a few "overweight" friends who are absolutely beautiful externally and internally who are not comfortable with their bodies. I told them are they uncomfortable because of your own feelings or others' feelings. They reply because of others or because they want to look for a partner.

If you feel OK with your image, don't change it for anyone!

You should only change your body size of your BMI is over 30 or if you want to be thin. That's it!
I have a few "overweight" friends who are absolutely beautiful externally and internally who are not comfortable with their bodies. I told them are they uncomfortable because of your own feelings or others' feelings. They reply because of others or because they want to look for a partner.

If you feel OK with your image, don't change it for anyone!

You should only change your body size of your BMI is over 30 or if you want to be thin. That's it!

I just read an article that said, “being overweight isn't fun, and it's not very funny, either. Stigmatizing overweight people only deepens their self-loathing, driving them to their one reliable source of comfort and affection -- namely, food.”

Fat shaming is a double edge sword.

wars

Inhermouth
The choice is yours. Everyone deserves to make their own choices. Personally, my slimness and my self esteem is connected. I have to be thin and boney to be happy. Period. I dont Mashquul on others. Cest La Vie! :)
No shit Sherlock.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Nobody should body shame but this whole "overweight acceptance" craze is wrong.

Exercise and eating right is mandatory, it isn't going above and beyond. If you don't look like a fitness model and you do the above two things, that's fine.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bro if you don't care about what others think than do you.

I was a big kid. Didn't give af about what others thought about my weight. Unlike other niggas I wasn't ashamed to take my shirt off whenever I went to the beach or swimming pools which I did often. dudes who were skinny fat were nervous to take their shirts off meanwhile I was standing two feet away from them looking like a beached whale.

My weight has transition in the past 8 years. 2010-2012 I was fat. 2013-2016 I was skinny for myself around 6ft 1inch 165lbs. Had no muscle though felt skinny fat. Than late 2016 and mid 2017 I tried to gain some strength and muscle but overall gained more weight in fat than muscle. Strength increased a little, so my trash diet made me bigger. I weighed 240 mid 2017. Since then I just been not working out and now I'm hovering around 220

Bro if you don't care about what others think than do you.

I was a big kid. Didn't give af about what others thought about my weight. Unlike other niggas I wasn't ashamed to take my shirt off whenever I went to the beach or swimming pools which I did often. dudes who were skinny fat were nervous to take their shirts off meanwhile I was standing two feet away from them looking like a beached whale.

My weight has transition in the past 8 years. 2010-2012 I was fat. 2013-2016 I was skinny for myself around 6ft 1inch 165lbs. Had no muscle though felt skinny fat. Than late 2016 and mid 2017 I tried to gain some strength and muscle but overall gained more weight in fat than muscle. Strength increased a little, so my trash diet made me bigger. I weighed 240 mid 2017. Since then I just been not working out and now I'm hovering around 220

As long as you don't fat shame my sisters like the others, all is good.

The Adoons on here are weird af. It's like they just be analyzing these females scientifically over long periods of time. Noticing the trends in weight and shit. Seriously some creeps.

Adoon is a slur for Subsaharan Africans outside of East Africa.

Don't use their words please

But yes they are big creeps.

1518195600491.jpg

@LarryThePuntite and @Jim Crow reccomend I use Adoon instead of nigga. Cause I use nigga a lot. It's part of my daily vocabulary.so I decided to try it out

You can’t try it out on here like that dude.

Try the 7day Adoon Challenge by texting your friends and using the word during regular conversations.

:drakewtf:

Like...

“Hi My Adoon”

“My Adoon is meeting up with me, can he join us?”

Then you will see how stupid it is to say “My nigga” everyday.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@LarryThePuntite and @Jim Crow reccomend I use Adoon instead of nigga. Cause I use nigga a lot. It's part of my daily vocabulary.so I decided to try it out
I don't know what the other person is talking about. Adoon literally means slave. You can use it but SJWs will get triggered because of the whole bantu slave thing.
:manny:
Tip: If you use it, pronounce it right. Ask your mom for the pronunciation. Just know that it's not ah-dune (that is an entirely different word: world).

Status
Not open for further replies.