Reject body shaming and the "overweight" label by the media and men

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should aim to be healthy
I’m someone who gets breathless when I run a bit even though I’m skinny So I’m probably very unhealthy :kanyeshrug:

"Bodyshaming" is a necessity. These walking planetoids need a figurative push in the proper direction, and if insults are what it takes to get them to fix themselves then so be it. Being fat is unhealthy, fat acceptance is a cancer, and if you truly cared for these people you would encourage them to lose some goddamn weight.

"Bodyshaming" is a necessity. These walking planetoids need a figurative push in the proper direction, and if insults are what it takes to get them to fix themselves then so be it. Being fat is unhealthy, fat acceptance is a cancer, and if you truly cared for these people you would encourage them to lose some goddamn weight.

Have a respectful tone when you speak to me.

Why don't you show us how your body looks like? Or are you what the media and society regard as "morbidly obese" like the other man on this topic?

Body shaming is disgusting and immoral.

Why don't you show us how your body looks like? Or are you what the media and society regard as "morbidly obese" like the other man on this topic?

If I was morbidly obese I wouldn't have even made that post because I'm a strong believer in practicing what I preach.

Yeah I agree you shouldn't insult someone on stupid things like weight.
I have been body shamed many times because I am skinny.

You can be 6ft2 and 220 and solid muscle. You are not that. You are the opposite. Stop the fat shaming our women or I will fat shame you.
First of all when did I fat shame "our" women?
Second of all how the f*ck do u know if i'm the opposite of 220 solid muscle? U have never meet me before u dumb dhiilo.

First of all when did I fat shame "our" women?
Second of all how the f*ck do u know if i'm the opposite of 220 solid muscle? U have never meet me before u dumb dhiilo.

Is that not you on your profile pic? Or is that someone else because that person has thunder thighs and a round body that the media and the public would ridicule?

Is that not you on your profile pic? Or is that someone else because that person has thunder thighs and a round body.
U can barely see my thighs on my dp :russ: inaalillah :dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter:

images
my body type is a mix between Mesomorph and Endomorph.

Status
Not open for further replies.