Reject body shaming and the "overweight" label by the media and men

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think we should shame same people for being overweight/fat instead we should try to show them why a healthy weight is better! we should also teach self-love:it0tdo8:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
@blackbanana you had me until you fat shammed to get your point across :dead:

always high road walaalo

I'm 6'2 220.

89uOorw.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nobody should shame you for being fat but it definitely isn't "beautiful" to be fat, in fact it's ugly.
instead of trying to change the views of millions, wouldn't it be easier to just eat healthy and work out and change your body? for your own health and looks.

Nobody should shame you for being fat but it definitely isn't "beautiful" to be fat, in fact it's ugly.
instead of trying to change the views of millions, wouldn't it be easier to just eat healthy and work out and change your body? for your own health and looks.

What is your weight like? Skinny and all bones? How is that attractive to a woman? I have a feeling you are not muscular and toned.

What is your weight like? Skinny and all bones? How is that attractive to a woman? I have a feeling you are not muscular and toned.
It's not. I am ugly and skinny af and I am far from attractive. Does that change the fact that fat women are NOT beautiful? no. I am working my body tho, I shed off all the fat, and I am just starting to put on muscle. at over 6'5", i weight 203 lbs, very underweight for my height. However, i won't sit here and make a thread and say skinny faaraxs are beautiful. :camby:

It's not. I am ugly and skinny af and I am far from attractive. Does that change the fact that fat women are NOT beautiful? no. I am working my body tho, I shed off all the fat, and I am just starting to put on muscle. at over 6'5", i weight 203 lbs, very underweight for my height. However, i won't sit here and make a thread and say skinny faaraxs are beautiful. :camby:
6'5 Damn dawg :ohhh:

Everyone is beautiful at whatever size they wish to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.