Reject body shaming and the "overweight" label by the media and men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few "overweight" friends who are absolutely beautiful externally and internally who are not comfortable with their bodies. I told them are they uncomfortable because of your own feelings or others' feelings. They reply because of others or because they want to look for a partner.

If you feel OK with your image, don't change it for anyone!

You should only change your body size of your BMI is over 30 or if you want to be thin. That's it!

World

VIP
Overweight people are a health hazard to themselves and the people around them. They should be shamed, condemned and segregated from public places.

I have a few "overweight" friends who are absolutely beautiful externally and internally who are not comfortable with their bodies. I told them are they uncomfortable because of your own feelings or others' feelings. They reply because of others or because they want to look for a partner.

You should only change your body size of your BMI is over 30 or if you want to be thin. That's it!
You would make a terrible friend. You can’t lie to your friends like that. Obesity combined with other conditions will have serious consequences.

Folk are becoming immobile before 60.

Last edited:
I'm 6'2 220. When i mean fat people I mean 5'9 300 or something for f*ck sakes. How da f*ck can u tell that i'm "fat" when i'm wearing a over sized jacket?

6ft and 220 is "fat" by the standards of the media and your peers. It's ironic that you are "fat shaming" when you have a large upper body

6ft and 220 is "fat" by the standards of the media and your peers. It's ironic that you are "fat shaming" when you have a large upper body
First of all i'm not "6ft".
Second of all I have a "large" upper body because I have been going to the gym for awhile now. Last year I was 250 of mostly fat, this year i'm 220 of fat and muscle.

This is how Somali women turn out to walking landwhales.Dont listen to this advice girls!

:nahgirl:

If you are fat lose weight till you are at a healthy weight. It's in our deen and culture!
:banderas:

First of all i'm not "6ft".
Second of all I have a "large" upper body because I have been going to the gym for awhile now. Last year I was 250 of mostly fat, this year i'm 220 of fat and muscle.

I am not sure who lied to you but they did you a disservice. There is no muscle. Don't fat shame anyone. It's mean and highly ironic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The choice is yours. Everyone deserves to make their own choices. Personally, my slimness and my self esteem is connected. I have to be thin and boney to be happy. Period. I dont Mashquul on others. Cest La Vie! :)

Women don't exist for your entertainment and pleasure. You need us more than we need you.
No one claimed that they do.Men need women as much as women need men.
:gucciwhat:
Men and women should both lose weight so as to live a happy self fulfilling life.Self destructive eating won't help anyone.
:samwelcome:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it

Are you one of the girls from that video?

:ohhh:

Waar adigaa maad xaanusantahaay? :kanyehmm:.

I'm wearing clothes for f*ck sakes of course you're not going to see muscles on my dp neef yaahey.

Tbh on the other thread their were people saying how fat some girls were. Judging by your pic you seem to be on a similar weight or even bigger than those girls. So by those standards you would be considered “fat” by people on this website

Tbh on the other thread their were people saying how fat some girls were. Judging by your pic you seem to be on a similar weight or even bigger than those girls. So by those standards you would be considered “fat” by people on this website
Are those girls 6'2 (188cm) 220 lbs of muscle mass and fat (100 kg)? Btw I don't give a rats ass what people on this site consider me as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending