Reject body shaming and the "overweight" label by the media and men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to be more like that. I’m the type to tell them they’re cute even when they’re unattractive :mjkkk:
just tell them they are ugly.
People need to be more honest in life. telling fat chicks, 'oh my god, how can your body be so perfect' is exactly what gives them the guts to post their calool and xusulo on instagram with the caption "I am beautiful". no u ain't. ur lazy and fat.
:fantasia2:

just tell them they are ugly.
People need to be more honest in life. telling fat chicks, 'oh my god, how can your body be so perfect' is exactly what gives them the guts to post their calool and xusulo on instagram with the caption "I am beautiful". no u ain't. ur lazy and fat.
:fantasia2:
I was talking about the guys :dead:

Idk I don’t like knowing I’ve hurt people for some reason. I can’t just call someone ugly. Imagine he goes home and feel sad, that hurts me for some reason :ftw9nwa:

But then when ur nice they get all confident. Last Somali dude that tried asking me out was shorter than me, like where’d he get that confidence :faysalwtf::liberaltears:

I was talking about the guys :dead:

Idk I don’t like knowing I’ve hurt people for some reason. I can’t just call someone ugly. Imagine he goes home and feel sad, that hurts me for some reason :ftw9nwa:

But then when ur nice they get all confident. Last Somali dude that tried asking me out was shorter than me, like where’d he get that confidence :faysalwtf::liberaltears:
if someone can get hurt like that, then they shouldn't have been born. It's a cold world out here.
u gave him the confidence.:mjlol:

“and eat and drink but waste not by extravagance, certainly He (Allaah) likes not Al‑Musrifoon (those who waste by extravagance)”

[al-A’raaf 7:31]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: The son of Adam does not fill any vessel worse than his stomach. It is sufficient for the son of Adam to eat a few mouthfuls, to keep him going. If he must do that (fill his stomach), then let him fill one third with food, one third with drink and one third with air.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2380); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (2265).

It was narrated that Naafi’ said: Ibn ‘Umar used not to eat until a poor man was brought to eat with him. I brought a man in to eat with him and he ate a great deal. He said: O Naafi’, do not let this man enter upon me, for I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “The kaafir eats in seven intestines.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5393) and Muslim (2060).

Al-Nawawi said, commenting on this hadeeth (14/25):

The scholars said: What the hadeeth means is to be content wit little in this world and encouraging asceticism and contentment, in addition to the fact that eating little is a good characteristic, and eating a great deal is the opposite. As for the words of Ibn ‘Umar concerning the poor man who ate a great deal in his presence, “Do not let him enter upon me,” he only said that because he was behaving like a kaafir, and if a person is behaves like a kaafir it is makrooh to mix with him unnecessarily; moreover, the amount that this man ate could had fed a number of people.

The scholars have mentioned the benefits of moderation in food and not being extravagant. These include:

1 – Purity of heart, mental alertness and deep insight. Satiety generates stupidity and blinds the heart. Hence the proverb says “The one whose stomach is hungry will become able to think deeply and his intelligence will honed.”

2 – Humility and the loss of pride, joy and insolence, which are the foundation of tyranny and neglect of Allaah.

3 – One does not forget the wrath and punishment of Allaah, or the people who are afflicted by calamity. For the one who has his fill forgets the one who is hungry and he forgets hunger, but the one who is smart does not see someone else afflicted by a calamity but he is reminded of calamity in the Hereafter.

4 – One of the greatest benefits is that it puts an end to all sinful desires, and brings control over the self that is inclined towards evil, because the source of all sins is desires and energy, and the fuel for energy and desires is food. Dhu’l-Noon said: I never ate my fill but I sinned or thought of sinning.

5 – Warding off sleep and being able to stay up. For the one who eats a lot will drink a lot, and the one who drinks a lot will sleep a lot. Sleeping a lot wastes one’s time and causes one to miss out on tahajjud; it makes one slow and hardens the heart. Time is the most precious gift and it is the person’s capital, but sleep is death and sleeping too much shortens one’s life.

6 – Physical health and warding off disease, which is caused by eating too much and mixing foods in the stomach. The doctors say that gluttony is the cause of disease and restraint leads to a cure.

I need to stop :snoop:

Star is out here gassing fugly niggas

floyd.png
so this is why the ugliest cunts have the most confidence

Don't correct him, google translate out here fucking it all up for us

:pachah1: but its not even accurate - reer wooqyi, af somali and xamar dialects
with some bantu sixir thrown in that bish
He told me in another thread he's yibir but I think he's a shegato.

What do you think?either way he's taking an L if he's yibir he's a langaab and if he's not he is treated like a second class citizen in a country where his ancestors were brought as slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.