CANADA IS FULL OF FOBS, I WISH I WAS AMERICANNNNN!

Canada is literally insane
There’s more fobs than actual canadians LA HAWLAAA IM SO FED TF UPP!

I barely hear English anymore, I’m not even joking Wtf I deadass only hear hindi/tagalog (filipinos) and spanish. No English. This isn’t even Canada anymore. This is now ChiLandiapines (China x Latin America x India x Philippines). Like what the f*ck is going on. Talk about Planet of the FOBS!!

I WISH I WAS AMERICAN NO WONDER IM SO FUCKING LONELY NO WONDER I CANT MAKE ANY FRIENDS?!?!?!

My uni is full of indhayar fobs and 99.999% only wanna talk to other indhayar fobs. Cant get a job cuz they’ve all been taken over by fobs too. Like wtf am I supposed to do just kms?! This is a whole ass INVASION ON MULTIPLE FRONTS!!!!!!

Canada is FUCKINGG DONE!!!!! RIP ALLAHU NAXARIISTO CANADA THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE :faysalwtf:we are witnessing the century initiative take place in real-time but if I recall correctly a century initiative rep or whatever said the current immigration levels are TOO HIGH???!??:ileycry::noneck: WE NEED A FUCKING TRUMP FOR CANADA. MCGA, MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

PIERRE IS LITERALLY CONTROLLED OPPOSITION THAT NIGGA DEADASS SAID HES GOING TO SPEED UP IMMIGRATION?!?

Pierre-Poilivre.jpg

WAKE THE F UPPPPP

CANADA IS OVERR
They did the sihr on Pierre, there is no going back from this.

Isn’t he supposed to be CONSERVATIVE? Canada is a f*cking uniparty WHERE IS THE ACTUAL OPPOSITION THIS IS CHINADA I AM SO DONE

I’m leaving this country ASAPPP IM ALMOST DONE MY DEGREE OMFG :banderas::rejoice:AMERICA HERE I COMEE LAND OF THE FREEE BICH

Last edited:
Can't wait for when a wall would be built in the north. It's over for y'all when pajeets declare every non indian as dalits and caste system becomes the law 😂
Adam_20240510_1.gif

Naw I’m FCKING leaving and nobody is going to stop me

I know history . Nations RISE AND FALL. It’s just nature. Roman Empire collapsed. Greek empire collapsed. Mongolian empire collapsed. Etc etc etc I don’t have to keep going. The UK had its time and now is in americas shadow (which will soon be in Chinas shadow)…

CANADA is already collapsing and NOTHING IS BEING DONE TO SLOW IT DOWN OR IMPROVE IT!!!! IT WILL LITERALLY BE INDIA 2.0 I THINK EVEN WORSE because of the brain drain, and the fact that Canada is being flooded with the worst of the worst fobs rn, the smarter ones going to America Yall. We getting niggas “studying” cheese and hotel management (AND THEYRE FAILING/ACTUALLY SPENDING ALL OF THEIR TIME AT FCKING TIM HORTONS)!!! LIKE OMG it can’t get any worse than this. Left and right all I see is goddamn fobs now it’s absolutely insane I wish I was exaggertjng

the healthcare is shit. The job market is shit. Inflation is crazy. The crime OMGG and the useless ass police. Y’all Niggas wanna keep ignoring this, Whatever YALL GO AHEAD !!!

I DONT KNOW WTF IS WITH ALL THESE DELUSIONAL ASS PEOPLE THAT STILL THINK CANADA IS A FIRST WORLD COUMTRY THIS COUNTRY IS CORRUPT AND SHITTY ASF, ITS GOIMG DOWN AND ITS ONLY GETTING WORSE.

REEER CANADA THIS IS A WARNING TO GET TF OUTT

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Canada is literally insane
There’s more fobs than actual canadians LA HAWLAAA IM SO FED TF UPP!

I barely hear English anymore, I’m not even joking Wtf I deadass only hear hindi/tagalog (filipinos) and spanish. No English. This isn’t even Canada anymore. This is now ChiLandiapines (China x Latin America x India x Philippines). Like what the f*ck is going on. Talk about Planet of the FOBS!!

I WISH I WAS AMERICAN NO WONDER IM SO FUCKING LONELY NO WONDER I CANT MAKE ANY FRIENDS?!?!?!

My uni is full of indhayar fobs and 99.999% only wanna talk to other indhayar fobs. Cant get a job cuz they’ve all been taken over by fobs too. Like wtf am I supposed to do just kms?! This is a whole ass INVASION ON MULTIPLE FRONTS!!!!!!

Canada is FUCKINGG DONE!!!!! RIP ALLAHU NAXARIISTO CANADA THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE :faysalwtf:we are witnessing the century initiative take place in real-time but if I recall correctly a century initiative rep or whatever said the current immigration levels are TOO HIGH???!??:ileycry::noneck: WE NEED A FUCKING TRUMP FOR CANADA. MCGA, MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

PIERRE IS LITERALLY CONTROLLED OPPOSITION THAT NIGGA DEADASS SAID HES GOING TO SPEED UP IMMIGRATION?!?

Pierre-Poilivre.jpg

WAKE THE F UPPPPP

CANADA IS OVERR
They did the sihr on Pierre, there is no going back from this.

Isn’t he supposed to be CONSERVATIVE? Canada is a f*cking uniparty WHERE IS THE ACTUAL OPPOSITION THIS IS CHINADA I AM SO DONE

I’m leaving this country ASAPPP IM ALMOST DONE MY DEGREE OMFG :banderas::rejoice:AMERICA HERE I COMEE LAND OF THE FREEE BICH

I feel ya.
1715397263366.png

Can't wait for when a wall would be built in the north. It's over for y'all when pajeets declare every non indian as dalits and caste system becomes the law 😂
View attachment 328364
Timojileecs are terrifying they will pass this law and call YOU racist for trying to fight it :rejoice: :faysalwtf: :noneck: :noneck: :noneck:

i wish I was joking but peep this real quick

This literal qumayo, a whole WITCH she’s protesting Seattles new anti-caste discrimination law she said it violates her HINDU HUMAN RIGHTS!

She said “it’s for tradition”
So according to her logic slavery, the Jim Crow era etc should have also stayed for “tradition”? why the f*ck didn’t this b*tch just stay in India?!?! She’s a Brahmin the top caste as per her last name “Swamy” she wanna bring this caste shit to the west, this is not only infuriating but this is literally terrifying to me

remember that Indian caste tradition says that dalits are born to clean xaar off the streets. There is even a caste below them that’s considered so dirty they’re called “unseeables” they’re considered so dirty they’re told to only walk AT NIGHT so higher castes don’t have to SEE them… THIS IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN SLAVERY its slavery with extra steps, you only allowed to clean xaar, what the f8ck, I literally I can’t believe it. I have a right to be afraid for my life as a young black woman, this mindset and culture is being imported en masse, and if you call it out YOU’RE THE RACIST ?!?!!?!

Last edited:
I agree. It’s such a breath of fresh air when I come across another second gen like myself. It seems like every non white person I’m meeting lately is a recent arrival

Canada nowadays is definitely not the same Canada of my childhood.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
In East London there’s a lot of TJs but I don’t have a problem with it because I come from an immigrant family and they’ve been here for well over 100 years and I’m not a racist 😭😭 :yacadiim:

It is the same here illegal Hispanics, Indians and Chinese at least the majority of the Filipino are legal but yes all of these people have doubled their population here hence the rise of fascism across the western world they are fed up because they are being swallowed whole.

How do you all not see the irony in your outrage?? plz you're a fucking immigrant and the whites dont favour you more. The first gen somali community i bet isn't any more integrated, cling to tradition, stay with the somali friends and family, poor or intermediate english skills...calm down and involve yourself with the recent immigrants if you want to speed up the integration process.

Humans always want to be superior to someone
(nb! cultural crash is hard and i acknowledge that, archaic traditions like the caste system sucks but somali/muslim culture is "backwards" in ways too)

I live in Chicago and there are some timojileecs here too but they’re from multiple Indian ethnicities and mostly form the south

How do you all not see the irony in your outrage?? plz you're a fucking immigrant and the whites dont favour you more. The first gen somali community i bet isn't any more integrated, cling to tradition, stay with the somali friends and family, poor or intermediate english skills...calm down and involve yourself with the recent immigrants if you want to speed up the integration process.

Humans always want to be superior to someone
(nb! cultural crash is hard and i acknowledge that, archaic traditions like the caste system sucks but somali/muslim culture is "backwards" in ways too)
Dawg stfu you clearly don’t live in Canada, don’t speak about what you don’t know, these Niggas have straight up flooded the whole damn country, people DEADASS can’t get jobs Because there is just SO FUCKING MANYY OF THEM AND THEY ONLY HIRE THEIR OWN!!!!!

How many times do I have to send the receipts !! I’m getting tired. THE PROBELM IS THEIR NUMBERSSS!!! They have literally changed the entire demographic of over a dozen cities in Canada. MY OWN HOMETOWN INCLUDED it’s so bad that I literally get mistaken as Indian/asked if I’m an international student on the regular now !!!!! STOP THE GASLIGHTING. IF YOU DONT LIVE IN CANADA DONT SPEAK ABOUT CANADIAN ISSUES. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW THE EXTENT OF THE PROBLEM.

the main problem is their NUMBERS!!! Stop the gaslighting

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Pure poetry, wallahi. They stole the land from "Amer-Indians" and now actual Indians are going to take from them. God's sense of humor is always top tier. Mashallah.

In East London there’s a lot of TJs but I don’t have a problem with it because I come from an immigrant family and they’ve been here for well over 100 years and I’m not a racist 😭😭 :yacadiim:
Is this shit happening all over the Uk?

Canada is literally being invaded. Even the FOBS THEMSELVESSS CANT TAKE IT ANYMOREE.

Please keep in mind this girl is NOT in a big city she’s literally in the maritimes which is CIDLO ASF!! It’s happening all over the country. It’s RIDICULOUS!!!!

Dawg stfu you clearly don’t live in Canada, don’t speak about what you don’t know, these Niggas have straight up flooded the whole damn country, people DEADASS can’t get jobs Because there is just SO FUCKING MANYY OF THEM AND THEY ONLY HIRE THEIR OWN!!!!!

How many times do I have to send the receipts !! I’m getting tired. THE PROBELM IS THEIR NUMBERSSS!!! They have literally changed the entire demographic of over a dozen cities in Canada. MY OWN HOMETOWN INCLUDED it’s so bad that I literally get mistaken as Indian/asked if I’m an international student on the regular now !!!!! STOP THE GASLIGHTING. IF YOU DONT LIVE IN CANADA DONT SPEAK ABOUT CANADIAN ISSUES. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW THE EXTENT OF THE PROBLEM.

the main problem is their NUMBERS!!! Stop the gaslighting
okay girl i hear you i wasn't trying to shit on your entire perspective. i hear you. seems like the rate of immigration isn't proportional to the opportunities/housing market. T

he ideological consequences of anti-immigration talk WILL BACKFIRE on all immigrant cumulatively tho, cause people have a black n white throw throw the baby out with the bathwater mentality.