Reiko appreciation thread and the "interesting" views she brings , this will remain a postive thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She is an enemy of God, an enemy of Satan, and even an enemy of the Muslim jinns. The woman is always spoiling for a fight. She reminds me of the habaryar who sexually molested me at ten, except she is not as tender.

She told me she likes to talk to drunks at gas stations and ask them for money. She even claims the wretches are wise and spiritual people. Which tells you all you need to know about her character.

She has been convicted for domestic violence against two boyfriends, and one of them was not even hers. He told her "abaayo, I am gay, I don't want to be with a dhoocil", but she took it personal.

I believe she is a bad example to the young sisters on here. They need pious role models who don't chew qaat, but unfortunately Reiko likes to fill her cheek with the botanical blessing.

She's not physically ugly as such, I might even consider letting her wed my spotty kid, but her soul is dark as sin, dark as night, and darker than the black side of the moon. God help her. Nobody else can.
Sexual assault is not something to joke about. You're drunk, I would highly appreciate if you came back when you're sober because you're kind of funny. It's a shame that alcohol is destroying the little brain cell you had.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Your existence is a disease nayaa. Come back with your original nick sis!!!
You irritate me wallahi you bash somali men but claim to be engaged to one
umwhat.png
choke on a Madows dick
pachah1.png
pachah1.png
pachah1.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjcry: Who else better to share my secret collection of Kdramas, zeal for teas, Paleo lifestyle and R&B enthusiasm with? Definitely a ride or die with a brave heart.

As the ying to my yang, she karbashs the Faraxs and lets me pick up the pieces. :mjpls:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:mjcry: Who else better to share my secret collection of Kdramas, zeal for teas, Paleo lifestyle and R&B enthusiasm with? Definitely a ride or die with a brave heart.

As the ying to my yang, she karbashs the Faraxs and lets me pick up the pieces. :mjpls:

Okay who's cutting onions in here? Sophie the only person that never judged me and accepted me. :friendhug:

The ashy Abdi slayer with sophistication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts