Reiko appreciation thread and the "interesting" views she brings , this will remain a postive thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an appreciation thread for @Reiko, a cunning person with the ability to make any thread reach high altitudes, and with a bubbly personality to match :)

As all humans she has flaws, which won't be mentioned by me, but despite her many "quirks" she powers trough with her inescapable fierceness and almost masculine strength :)

Any negative comments of this cherished member of Somalispot will be reported for derailing, expect if true of course as the truth can never be hidden and allows us to see the light :)

@TSP @Hades @GlitzyCue_ @Bidaar Wanagsan @Abaay Abaay @The Cushitic One @Abdalla

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
This is an appreciation thread for @Reiko, a cunning person with the ability to make any thread reach high altitudes, and with a bubbly personality to match :)

As all humans she has flaws, which won't be mentioned by me, but despite her many "quirks" she powers trough with her inescapable fierceness and almost masculine strength :)

Any negative comments of this cherished member of Somalispot will be reported for derailing, expect if true of course as the truth can never be hidden and allows us to see the light :)

@TSP @Hades @GlitzyCue_ @Bidaar Wanagsan @Abaay Abaay @The Cushitic One @Abdalla
She strikes me as a asshole maybe she's just compensating for her dhuxulnimo.

She strikes me as a asshole maybe she's just compensating for her dhuxulnimo.

We must ask her this when she comes by, or if she does as this thread might be filled with too much positivity for her liking:)

I don't think she is compensating but it is a fair question to ask a person you know little about and would like to know more of :)

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
We must ask her this when she comes by, or if she does as this thread might be filled with too much positivity for her liking:)

I don't think she is compensating but it is a fair question to ask a person you know little about and would like to know more of :)
Don't think she'll take it to kindly.Is it true she has a son with a Madow?

Uff half Madow kids disgust me tbh what are your views on interracial relationships

Ever since Loving v. Virgina interracial marriage has been legal in the US and I find it is a right to marry whoever person you would like too :)

Also I'm an agressive lesbian and as such I also support gay marriages that are interracial and interfaith, unlike some who stop at only the first :)

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Ever since Loving v. Virgina interracial marriage has been legal in the US and I find it is a right to marry whoever person you would like too :)

Also I'm an agressive lesbian and as such I also support gay marriages that are interracial and interfaith, unlike some who stop at only the first :)
You would marry a gaal??that's haram if you are a woman and homosexuality is haram please stop if you fear Allah.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I can honestly say Reiko has good a good character and a good heart to go along with it.

She never holds a grudge I called her every name under the Sun yet she engages me every time as if I was never obscene to her.

Most people on the forum are cuqdad ridden say a few things they don’t like and they will consider to me a foe from now till eternity.

She’s hands down has the best character on this forum waa rageedi:salute:

She is an enemy of God, an enemy of Satan, and even an enemy of the Muslim jinns. The woman is always spoiling for a fight. She reminds me of the habaryar who sexually molested me at ten, except she is not as tender.

She told me she likes to talk to drunks at gas stations and ask them for money. She even claims the wretches are wise and spiritual people. Which tells you all you need to know about her character.

She has been convicted for domestic violence against two boyfriends, and one of them was not even hers. He told her "abaayo, I am gay, I don't want to be with a dhoocil", but she took it personal.

I believe she is a bad example to the young sisters on here. They need pious role models who don't chew qaat, but unfortunately Reiko likes to fill her cheek with the botanical blessing.

She's not physically ugly as such, I might even consider letting her wed my spotty kid, but her soul is dark as sin, dark as night, and darker than the black side of the moon. God help her. Nobody else can.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Women are predators. Think about it: if you can't have a boyfriend, how does a xaliimo get her African loins wet? I would not be surprised if Reiko has a conviction for sexual harassment.

I'm gonna blow the whistle on these guys. Look out for a thread on it soon.
bell.png
bell.png
bell.png
bell.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts