Reer xamar cad claims benadiri people are native to the Somali coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He is right we Somalis are not native too if you go back 10000 years and Banadiri have lived there and adopted language and culture and intermixed for hundred of years which makes them very Somali and native.

Hopefully, third or fourth in our agenda should be to round up all non ethnic somalis, bantus, banadirs, shaanshi, cadcads, oromo and others and send them back. instead, we should fully integrate madhibaans back to somali culture, and proclaim their abtirsi nasab and intermarry with them.

Somalia is for somalis.

when is somalia moving to party politics? we need a far right party.

Cadcads shouldn't claim our cities and history, but I don't mind them staying in Somalia. They still have a good amount of Somali blood in them, they are generally nationalists, and have contributed to our culture. Plus they are a minority that could never pose a demographic threat to us compared to the strong genes of the Bantu. Cadcads keep to themselves, but even when they intermarry with us, the kid comes out looking Somali, compared to the Madow child of a Bantu-Somali union.
:susp:
I vote for them to stay, but the Bantus should be shipped out ASAP.
:hillarybiz:

at least oromos look similar to us just wait another generation and they would all just be somali from a lower class. They are nothing compared to what's happening in Somalia, my fellow southerners are going extinct and will be another Ugandan country in a couple of decades if not couple of years
woke southerner, most seem to ignore the demographic change taking place down there.

Apollo

VIP
Hopefully, third or fourth in our agenda should be to round up all non ethnic somalis, bantus, banadirs, shaanshi, cadcads, oromo and others and send them back. instead, we should fully integrate madhibaans back to somali culture, and proclaim their abtirsi nasab and intermarry with them.

Somalia is for somalis.

when is somalia moving to party politics? we need a far right party.

I am brushing up on my Af-Soomaali and will become the Nigel Farage of Somalia. :fittytousand:

Get Somalia out of the Arab League.

Apollo

VIP
I would support:yousmart:

The man who broke Britain :trumpsmirk:

a53.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
How can I talk some sense in to him if he has been dating Somali girls nonstop. :mindblown:

How many times did he ask me to come on a double date with him, but I kindly refuse every single time or say I got something to do.

Another Jamaican revert guy I know is getting married to a Somali girl from Birmingham. You might even know her.
I don't speak to those types of girls usually they were s

I am brushing up on my Af-Soomaali and will become the Nigel Farage of Somalia. :fittytousand:

Get Somalia out of the Arab League.
No lie, imagine how great it would be if one of the Cushitic supremicists of this site gained power in Somalia. We would have all the Bantus shipped out to Tanzania in a week and all schools would be teaching about the preservation of Somali race.
:banderas::denzelnigga::rejoice:

I thought Somalis were nomads. Anyway how can you claim land based on clan? It should be based on whether you can afford to live there you know the 21st century!

Lol dumbass Bantu Reer Xamar langaab. They have absolutely no power in Xamar and if anything are treated like garbage for being minorities, so who TF is really the guest here?
Hawiye are the rulers in this city and they are second class, bottom of the barrel citizens. They are even more langaab than Somali Bantu lmao and Xamar will always belong to Hawiye.

Who told this gorilla he could claim Xamar.
NzAEWnNh_400x400.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
woke southerner, most seem to ignore the demographic change taking place down there.
im not a southerner im actually isaaq from galbeed. Im worried about what is going down south i have no problem with bantu people in general but they are a MAJOR threat to our demographic and this may be a case of north sudan and south sudan... South sudan being Somalia :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Never would I have thought I would see Somalos begging it with arabs this hard.
Last year they all would’ve got called arab bootyclappers and got roasted.
This forum has changed, now people are openly bootyclapping for arabs:vqbuyv0:
It's all because of mein kumpf:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts