Reer xamar cad claims benadiri people are native to the Somali coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lie, imagine how great it would be if one of the Cushitic supremicists of this site gained power in Somalia. We would have all the Bantus shipped out to Tanzania in a week and all schools would be teaching about the preservation of Somali race.
:banderas::denzelnigga::rejoice:
Inshallah I will gain power in Somalia I will make Somali be written in wadaad and make it mandatory to speak arabic in order to get a government job:salute:

No lie, imagine how great it would be if one of the Cushitic supremicists of this site gained power in Somalia. We would have all the Bantus shipped out to Tanzania in a week and all schools would be teaching about the preservation of Somali race.
:banderas::denzelnigga::rejoice:
Wallah that would be glorious...

A Somaliweyn that is clean from bantu, swahili & oromo Madow invaders.
:patrice::banderas:

Apollo

VIP
Inshallah I will gain power in Somalia I will make Somali be written in wadaad and make it mandatory to speak arabic in order to get a government job:salute:

I will be your opposition.

I will ban Arabic names and force everyone to have Ancient Somali names.

Your arab bumlicking is making me sick. If you want to be Arab so badly start claiming Saudi Arabian I will support you uno.
I'm a Somali Arab my mission is to make Somalia fully Arab I've met with my brother MBS he told me ya akhi why Somalia in Arab league but y'all can't speak lick of arabic I told him sabr ya akhi thanks to Arab television shows the new generation of Somalis will all be fluent in arabic:gaasdrink: you just wait he gave me 2 billion dollars and told me to make sure that Somalia becomes fully arbaized before 2030:noneck: :samwelcome:

I'm a Somali Arab my mission is to make Somalia fully Arab I've met with my brother MBS he told me ya akhi why Somalia in Arab league but y'all can't speak lick of arabic I told him sabr ya akhi thanks to Arab television shows the new generation of Somalis will all be fluent in arabic:gaasdrink: you just wait he gave me 2 billion dollars and told me to make sure that Somalia becomes fully arbaized before 2030:noneck: :samwelcome:
With that 2 billion will you import syrian and yemeni women to marry somali men? Since you want to arabize our glorius Cushitic country.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Guys Somali countries are not even functioning normal stop the arrogance all help is welcomed. What a bunch of crazy neanderthals here. All Reer Hamar are welcome in Djibouti and Awdal.

Apollo

VIP
Guys Somali countries are not even functioning normal stop the arrogance all help is welcomed. What a bunch of crazy neanderthals here. All Reer Hamar are welcome in Djibouti and Awdal.

Your country is so small, they would become the majority.

I am brushing up on my Af-Soomaali and will become the Nigel Farage of Somalia. :fittytousand:

Get Somalia out of the Arab League.
nigel farage is all talk, no action.

We need a trump like leader. close the borders, ship out adoons from the south. imagine the south being entirely ethnic somalis.

an interesting question is how come geeljires don't see the growing bantu numbers in somalia as a threat when a member from a different clan settling in your lands is seen as a threat?

We need a trump like leader. close the borders, ship out adoons from the south. imagine the south being entirely ethnic somalis.

an interesting question is how come geeljires don't see the growing bantu numbers in somalia as a threat when a member from a different clan settling in your lands is seen as a threat?
Bantus are "miskeen" according to them. It's a racist way of thinking because they actually don't see Madows as a threat or a challenge, more like dumb pets that they can control.
:faysalwtf:
And if you do bring it up, lots of people will attack you and say the Bantus are just as Somali as everyone else.
:farmajoyaab:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
With that 2 billion will you import syrian and yemeni women to marry somali men? Since you want to arabize our glorius Cushitic country.
tenor.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

A non somali will never be seen as a legit threat. Somalis are too arrogant and good at fighting

Bantus are "miskeen" according to them. It's a racist way of thinking because they actually don't see Madows as a threat or a challenge, more like dumb pets that they can control.
:faysalwtf:
And if you do bring it up, lots of people will attack you and say the Bantus are just as Somali as everyone else.
:farmajoyaab:
I wanna go back home and encourage bantus to start killing somalis all throughout the south.

maybe after enough of this, somalis will wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending