Reer xamar cad claims benadiri people are native to the Somali coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They’ve been told their whole lives that they are superior to these “blacks”, but when they grow up they realise these so called inferiors are doing better than us in most things. And they also realise that we are viewed to be the same race as them. It creates resentment and leads to hatred and anger. Thats why you see so many of them go out of their way to shit on blacks all day. They are suffering from an identity crisis.
the only one suffering from an identity crisis is you my freind , were not the same race as them were cushites arabs and the whole world recoqnises our diffrence from these people

the only one suffering from an identity crisis is you my freind , were not the same race as them were cushites arabs and the whole world recoqnises our diffrence from these people
If you say so:siilaanyolaugh: I’m 100% secure and proud of my identity. I’m Somali which is black Sub Saharan African, and I’m proud to be.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If you say so:siilaanyolaugh: I’m 100% secure and proud of my identity. I’m Somali which is black Sub Saharan African, and I’m proud to be.
in that case that includes hebrews arabs cushites and berber amazigh becouse we speak a languague close to them, somali is part of the afro asiatic languages which includes arabic amazigh ancient egyptian and hebrew:comeon::camby:

Hammond

It's never that deep
Cushitic is a linguistic classification your claiming promos, beja and Sidamos. Nor are you Arab and you never will be without genetic changes in the future that'll bankrupt you in your quest to become an Ayrab so you may as well live that dream through your kids and f*ck a Arab woman.

We're Somalis and will forever be Somalis so don't disgrace our name more than people like you already have. We'll never be the people we looked down on and no matter how low we go we'll hold ourselves with pride.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
By actually opening up businesses in Somalia and fixing things up instead of relying on outside sources. Those "Ayrabs" look down on you and don't give you citizenship putting you at risk of losing everything including your business in the UAE. Your honestly stupid if you think that's a good thing.

If those Arabs really would look down on you they would have enslaved your ass
centuries ago

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These Somalis are just angry and bitter, Allah swt blessed the Arabs with rich and blessed soil. While the prophet cs was a Arab himself. While Ilaahay blessed us with inkaar war and poverty.

Even if they would look down on you its justified

Hammond

It's never that deep
proxy-13.png
centuries ago
You think those savages wouldn't have done that had we not been able to defend ourselves? They went through Africa and commited disgusting atrocities, we despised them because they were dishonest bastards to the point where there's a page in Aesop's fables calling Arabs liars and that's in a kids book.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
centuries ago
saxib wallahi these people and thier fake arab concipiracy, i literally have an arab aunty and an arab cousin from tunisia and they have never mentioned their so called concipiracy against us am sure thier too busy with jews anyway:liberaltears::damn::hahaidiot:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Cushitic is a linguistic classification your claiming promos, beja and Sidamos. Nor are you Arab and you never will be without genetic changes in the future that'll bankrupt you in your quest to become an Ayrab so you may as well live that dream through your kids and f*ck a Arab woman.

We're Somalis and will forever be Somalis so don't disgrace our name more than people like you already have. We'll never be the people we looked down on and no matter how low we go we'll hold ourselves with pride.
youre not wrong were somali who are cushites and cushites are close to berbers and ancient egyptians , who are in all distant cousins of arabs

Never would I have thought I would see Somalos begging it with arabs this hard.
Last year they all would’ve got called arab bootyclappers and got roasted.
This forum has changed, now people are openly bootyclapping for arabs:vqbuyv0:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
How are we distant cousins if we are not even genetically related? And this is minusing off the out of Africa theory.
i guess you have to ask apollo its either that they took the language from us the amazigh egptians and cushetic ancestors or we took the language from them anyway this designates a close cultral relationship with them as we lived in close proximity to these arabs in area near lebenon befor we migrated to egypt then proto cushites headed for ethiopia while proto berbers head for north west africa with the egyptians remaining

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@NA9 I know you are from London. If you really like blacks that much I have a Jamaican revert friend who is in to Somali girls wallaahi caadiim I’m not lying. I could arrange suttin
Whip some sense onto that Madow. Don't let him come near somalis :gucciwhat: Bisinka we have beta weelo now

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
People calling the blessed Arab race “Ayrabs” but keep forgetting 85% of the big Somali business are based in the UAE.

If the Arabs kick you out how are you gonna feed your poor folks back home?
These guys are more hindi and Madow. Clearly cursed:gaasdrink:
You couldn't make the mix up

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
By actually opening up businesses in Somalia and fixing things up instead of relying on outside sources. Those "Ayrabs" look down on you and don't give you citizenship putting you at risk of losing everything including your business in the UAE. Your honestly stupid if you think that's a good thing.

Do you think that the somali bantu may have higher iq than these lamagoodles? i think it's definitely clear when you compare the peaceful farming community of the somali bantu with the violent backward savages that hail from yemen.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Whip some sense onto that Madow. Don't let him come near somalis :gucciwhat: Bisinka we have beta weelo now

How can I talk some sense in to him if he has been dating Somali girls nonstop. :mindblown:

How many times did he ask me to come on a double date with him, but I kindly refuse every single time or say I got something to do.

Another Jamaican revert guy I know is getting married to a Somali girl from Birmingham. You might even know her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts